YouTube channel

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
spartan_ninja45

YouTube channel

Post by spartan_ninja45 » Sun May 10, 2020 10:37 pm

Hey everyone. Just wanted to share an idea I've been kicking around for a while: I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel similar to the Stealth Technique and Shadow Work (now Stealth Tactic) channels in order to document ops and other adventures, as well as hold me accountable to my training and fitness goals. I want to make it nearly impossible for anyone to make the connection between the channel and my identity. So I'd probably disguise my voice, wear a balaclava, etc. I won't be starting this until I have enough money for an off brand go pro, but I wanted to share this idea with you guys and hear your thoughts.

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Re: YouTube channel

Post by Sicarius » Sun May 10, 2020 11:05 pm

I do not think you would have to disguise your voice, I think that is taking it to far. If you are stealing things I could see why, but I think it is a terrible idea filming yourself stealing things. The mask is a good idea though. I made a post-recently,viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2218, about starting a YouTube channel as well if you want to read some of the responses.
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Kenlee

Re: YouTube channel

Post by Kenlee » Tue May 12, 2020 8:22 pm

I just use an anonymous led mask and an app oh my phone to morph the voice which was free