Sicarius's Source of the Day

There is no specific subject for this forum, talk about whatever you want.
Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Re: Sicarius's Source of the Day

Post by Sicarius » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:15 pm

Source of the Day: Invisibility: hiding in the shadow, https://www.6dragonskungfu.com/invisibi ... he-shadow/

I thought it was a great article, probably one of the best stealth articles not including the ones here on the forum. It is very vague, however.
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:29 am

I will post today, just give me a few hours
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:56 am

That last guy's website in general isn't too shabby.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:13 pm

I will update this eventually, I am not doing it for a few days though

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:41 am

https://www.bevfitchett.us/sniper-train ... -tips.html

Some useful information in here, some not so good though.

I could not take the silence in the forum any longer, why does this happen? About every month or few weeks there is a period of silence where no one is doing anything.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:54 pm

This happens all the time. For years now.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Because it is a pattern, it must receive an input for it to occur. I just do not know what...

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Mon May 03, 2021 1:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2K_WgL71Ro

Lishi tools may be a great new tool. It takes the difficulty and skill out of picking, but still offers the silence. You can also decode keys, so you can make a key for the door. The downside is price and that you need one for each type of keyway or lock. I would get 1-3 for the most common door locks. Do not get them from LockpickingLawyer's website either, he upcharges by around 30 dollars. His website has some cool products as well, check them out. Here is the link to his website, https://covertinstruments.com/

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Mon May 03, 2021 8:21 am

Nifty. Definitely helps you familiarise yourself with the internals of a lock with that 1-5 diagram.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Sat May 15, 2021 1:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yNp2Aa_Wrg

I may have shared this, I am not sure. What is particularly interesting about this video is the wifi deauther watch. A wifi jammer would leave a wireless camera with no feed, but a deauther freezes the frame and then goes back to normal after you deactivate the deauther. This means, visibility-wise, it is covert. There are other interesting ways similar to dealing with wireless and wired cameras, wireless being wifi

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sat May 15, 2021 3:07 pm

That's interesting, I dig it.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat May 15, 2021 3:33 pm

That watch would be real handy.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Sun May 16, 2021 11:14 am

I agree, and upon further research you can do other electronical hacks from it AND code new commands on there. It is only to be used for wifi based attacks though, so no radio frequencies or something.

Vengeance
Location: Every night look into the darkness and know I'm out there.

Post by Vengeance » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:49 am

Sicarius wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:28 am
This thread is where I will post all of the cool information I find on the internet that is applicable to night ops. This could be fitness, camouflage, psychology, military, techniques, stealth, tactics, and more.

Do you have sources? Share them here!

If I forget to post something, remind me please.
Reminding you.
Post something.
It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:26 pm

Vengeance wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:49 am
Sicarius wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:28 am
This thread is where I will post all of the cool information I find on the internet that is applicable to night ops. This could be fitness, camouflage, psychology, military, techniques, stealth, tactics, and more.

Do you have sources? Share them here!

If I forget to post something, remind me please.
Reminding you.
Post something.
I have been more "doing" than researching lately, but I will see if I can come up with something

Also, we chat on discord all the time and we share things; fuck off cunt xD

Intruder

Post by Intruder » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:42 am

Xanatos wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:05 pm
Hacking is not something I can claim any level of expertise in, so getting your feedback on how digestible this "101 course" is would be helpful.
I get what you mean but in many ways you are very much a hacker. Just not for computing which is what it is used for mostly now.

Most people think of hacking as system only. It just means bypass. Be it technical, physical. Roof and tunnel hacking. Building hacking / Vadding as a term specifically was derived from the MIT habit, and is based on a computing term. Nevil Maskelyne was the first technical system hacker. But you know what he also was? A magician.
So the original system cracker was also technically a mage. Funny how history and words conflate.

To me it's always been so cool that every version of someone into bypass has something to teach. Safe crackers, Alarm spoofers, Pen testers, Social engineers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tAc3LnE9A4 The Art of No Tech Hacking by google cracker Johnny Long is one of the early good talks on pen testing and social engineering. This one in particular is a really nice copy of that talk which is far better than the old one that was on youtube earlier. A great watch. I always wind up shilling it every few years.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:45 pm

When people ask me what I do or want to do as a career, I like to say hacker or "applied problem solver"