Hello to all!

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Hello to all!

Post by Sicarius » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:59 am

I have come here from stealth techniques YouTube channel where he showed a clip of this website. I have been scouring the entire internet for stealth related websites, and am thrilled to have found the first one of quality! I am not going to be going on any adventures for a while, but I have heaps of interesting knowledge from entertainment to practical. Some of this includes silent killing(for entertainment purposes only), stealth movement, and gear. Thank you for reading this and have a good day!
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Xanatos

Re: Hello to all!

Post by Xanatos » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:10 am

Self-taught or academically researched? We can always use more Library material.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:30 pm

Hello Xanatos,

I would say my knowledge is a mixture of both, though more on the academic research side. I am currently writing a very long post about a topic, and will probably post it by the end of the week. I could add to the library, but first I think that it needs to be redone as it is not organized very well. I think all of the information can be scrapped and replaced, except for the guide for beginners. The rest should be replaced by new content, and the videos should be filmed again but with more editing pointing things out along the way.
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:44 pm

I changed my mind, I am going to post a little today.