Shadow Work and Stealth Technique

Exchange the techniques and skills needed to walk the shadows. Post your guides and how-tos here.
Tenshin

Shadow Work and Stealth Technique

Post by Tenshin » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:34 am

Hey guys,

Thought I'd share two of my favourite YouTube channels. You can tell by the number of hits that the number of us into this stuff is low. I suppose kids these days are too distracted by other stuff.

Anyway, first is Shadow Work - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnWkcG ... Vtl19zTbyA - if you check his website you will see he actually wrote a book on ninjutsu, and it's pretty damn good!

Second is Stealth Technique - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCE7u4 ... SNUEjzQ4fg - This guy posts a lot of his ops/missions, and has some other good videos on training and such. Definitely inspirational, and all of his videos have cool atmospheric music.

Ja ne!
"Without noise, without scent, without a famous name... but the effect is cosmic"

Matane,
~T~

Xanatos

Re: Shadow Work and Stealth Technique

Post by Xanatos » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:39 pm

Hmm... didn't know people were still uploading this shit to YouTube. With all the draconian measures levied at this type of activity I thought they'd all disappeared. Thanks for the links.

EDIT: This guy's video sums up Night Ops really well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu9fwu_kk2Q
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

F3R4L

Post by F3R4L » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Thanks, I have always wondered why is it so hard to find this stealth stuff.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:13 am

Was... was that a pun?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

F3R4L

Post by F3R4L » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:34 pm

No, just my shitty english xd
Just realized what I wrote

Haporal

Post by Haporal » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:08 am

Damn these channels are cool, i may buy a grappling hook one of these days :D

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Make sure you get a quality one with quality rope to go along with it. You don't want it to break halfway up a difficult climb.

F3R4L

Post by F3R4L » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Are grappling hooks really useful in night opping?
They dont seem so easy to use.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 am

They're definitely not easy to use; they're a lot harder to throw than you think. I need to get some better rope before I put mine to the test again though.

NINJAHAMMER

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:11 pm

Hey I really enjoyed the link and watching the videos of Shadow Work , thanks for posting !! Just a word of caution with using the grappling hooks, and I have mentioned this before on this site, do be careful of electrical power lines. I noticed that Shadow Work was doing some climbing under bridges, which was really cool (makes me wish I was in my 20's again) , but I have seen power lines running along or under bridges in the past. I also liked how Shadow Work was practicing fighting with the grapple hook, . . . I feel it's a good idea to practice fighting with whatever you normally carry ; doesn't matter if it's a crowbar, a large flashlight or a grapple hook.