Oh, this is a thing?

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Shade

Oh, this is a thing?

Post by Shade » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:48 am

FIRST OFF, thanks for reading. I know these are boring most of the time. :/

Hello, my name is shade, cause shadows are great but shade protects from light. :D I came here because of stealththief's guide, and am now a night opper.

I'm a tad unusual in that I have a really random sense of humor. I do retarded things for my own pleasure.. even on ops

Anyway, I love the idea of B&E, but my religion discourages it. I'll still screw around with buildings and stuff, but I won't be stealing or anything like that. Even though I'd make a perfect thief. ):

I'm interested in salvaging (it's as close as I can get to stealing), camoflauge, exploring, parkour and gaming. :P

Glad to be here, and it's great to meet you guys. Lots of people I'd like to be friends with. ^ ^
Last edited by Shade on Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xanatos

Re: Oh, this is a thing?

Post by Xanatos » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:24 am

What's your general location? Friends may be closer than you think.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Shade

Post by Shade » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:58 pm

Texas, fort worth.

Lynx

Post by Lynx » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Welcome in, Shade!

I believe that a healthy portion of night ops is about screwing around on rooftops and enjoying yourself, and don't worry, that's plenty of fun too. Leave the B&E to the Bad Ideas section :)
Don't take it too seriously, you're not coming out of it alive.

Shade

Post by Shade » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Thanks, and yeah it is. :P But I want to go full ghost mode on something to test myself. I'm good at climbing and sneaking, but I could always use actual live practice.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:11 am

Welcome to the site. We're all about stealth (for it's own sake) here, so you should fit right in. There are plenty of oppers out there who have nothing to do with stealing, and the cool thing is that we're pretty accepting here now on whatever moral outlook folks choose to follow. I encourage you to get out as much as possible and sneak around just to explore and test your own skills, it's one of the most addictive activities on the planet, IMHO.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Shade

Post by Shade » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:38 pm

Yeah, I'm having a lot of fun just enjoying the night most of the time. Plus, with friends, stress on an op just makes it more fun. So you can push them to go further and vice versa.