Night Opping effects of different drugs, foods and drinks.

Tools and equipment to get the job done.
hX_

Night Opping effects of different drugs, foods and drinks.

Post by hX_ » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Thought we should have a thread in which people can post how different substances, legal, illegal or whatever affect their performance during opping.

Please take note: lots of drugs, including things such as caffeine, are addictive.

A separate post for each drugs/food/drink you mention may be useful for linking if this thread proves popular and grows.

A layout similar to the one I have used would keep the thread in an easily readable and neat structure so please use that if you want to contribute.
Last edited by hX_ on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hX_

Caffeine

Post by hX_ » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Caffeine

Pros:
-Increased alertness and awakeness
-Increased reaction times
-Slight lessening of cold

Cons:
-Too high amounts can induce headaches, vomiting and shaking
-Increases urine production
-Makes sleep hard for around 3-4 hours

Time of effect:
-The fastest you will be affected by the caffeine is around 20 minutes
-The peak effects will last for around an hour to an hour and a half
-You will find it hard to sleep for around 3-4 hours from taking the caffeine

Doses:
50-70mg; barely noticeable and not particularly worth taking.
70-150mg; gives a slight lift in awakeness
150-200mg; I find this to be the ideal dose when sleeping from 11pm till 1am then opping.
200mg+; can cause shakes, sickness, and makes you really need to pee.

Forms:
-ProPlus 50mg tablets. I find these the best as they are tiny tablets and come in boxes of 24 for £1.50 in the UK. Many supermarkets have own-branded copies but have more active ingredients that could have potentially unwanted effects.
-Energy Drinks. Most energy drinks have 30 or 32mg per 100ml of fluid. These can increase the need to pee but if you go just before you reach your target you should be fine for about an hour.

Rating /10:
8 - Effects
8 - Cost
7 - Ease of acquirement (may have to be 16 to buy in some areas/shops)

Please note: with extended daily use caffeine can become mildly physically addictive.

hX_

Cannabis

Post by hX_ » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Cannabis

Pros:
-Everything glows in a cool sort of way

Cons:
-Decreased alertness
-Decreased coherency of thought
-Decreased physical co-ordination
-Decreased accuracy of sight
-Decreased physical strength
-Decreased motivation
-Highly increased paranoia

Time of effect:
-Initial effects can kick in as quickly as 6 seconds
-Peak effects last up to an hour
-Residual effects continue for around 4 hours

Doses:
Varies on quality but you shouldn't be using it before or during ops anyway.

Forms:
Green. Buds of the cannabis plant
Hash. Oils of the cannabis plant

Rating /10:
0 - Effects
6 - Cost
5 - Ease of acquirement

Please note: regular use and weak will power can lead to mental addiction.

hX_

Tomato Soup

Post by hX_ » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:34 pm

Tomato Soup

Pros:
-Strong taste can wake you up
-When kept hot in a thermos flask can warm you
-Cheap
-Plenty of carbohydrates and starch
-Nice (in some peoples' opinions)

Cons:
-Some may dislike the taste
-Thermos may clang or take up lots of space

Time of effect:
-No noticeable effects other than warming and hunger quenching; near instant.

Doses:
-However much you want to eat, don't eat too much or you may feel bloated or make sloshing noises when you move.

Forms:
Home made soup. May taste better and should have less additives.
Tinned soup. Tastes artificial and has more additives than home made.
Powdered instant soup. Not as much starch or energy as the other forms and stronger more artificial taste. I would advise against this.

Rating /10:
6 - Effects
9 - Cost
10 - Ease of acquirement (shops or kitchen cupboard)

Please note: if you eat too much you may become what is known as a fat-ass and your physical abilities will decrease.

chillythingy

Post by chillythingy » Tue May 06, 2008 3:34 am

Adderall (amphetamine)

Pros:
-Increased alertness and awakeness
-Increased reaction times
-Increased train of thought
-Decreased distractions
-Increased focus
-Increased determination

Cons:
-Can make one feel more prone to cold
-High amounts can cause nervousness
-Makes sleep hard for around 6-8 hours

Time of effect:
-Snorting crushed tablets takes affect in 10-20 minutes
-Depending on the method of consumption, peaks last from 1-6 hours
-Sleep is impossible

Doses:
10-15mg; will increase concentration but is barley noticable
20-35mg; a noticeable alertness without many side effects
40-70mg; a heavy euphoria occurs, though side effects can possibly hinder one's mission
90mg+; many nervous/twitchy side effects, anger, frustration, and euphoria. Massive energy. Great for running from cops.

Forms:
-Adderall XR are most common, though the regular tablets can be found. Pure amphetamine is pretty much the same thing (not methamphetamine.)

Rating /10:
9 - Effects
4 - Cost
6- Ease of acquirement (may have to be 16 to buy in some areas/shops)

Please note: Amphetamines are addictive at a high, regular dose.
When I was young, I was afraid of the dark.

Now that I'm older, it is the light I fear.

sirholkms

Post by sirholkms » Tue May 06, 2008 7:47 am

Good thread, coffee is an excellent substance.

But, part of my brother science investigation (that is to say when he still went to school) was to investigate the effect of caffeine on the body. His study found that caffeine does in fact increase blood pressure, I don't know if it also included heart rate but probably. Is that good or bad, I am not quite sure.
Night ops is a feild of gods.

the_Tracker

Post by the_Tracker » Tue May 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Something to add to Adderall, it increases heart rate as well as body temperature(sometimes depending on the person) thus if you were to get into a bad situation and have to sprint your ass off you may end up with a heart attack/stroke etc..and may overheat. Not saying this will happen, but it can.

My friend was on MDMA(ecstasy) at a party that got busted once, similar to Adderall he ran his ass off and climbed a flexible (plastic) construction fence about 6-8ft tall in like 4 seconds...even though it greatly increases athletic ability, you dont know your body's limits anymore.
"Everywhere, and before everything, by day and by night, constantly in mind is death."

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Tue May 06, 2008 3:44 pm

Agreed. While this is an interesting topic, all natural is the safest and best long term option. There are no side effects for not taking drugs, and gaining is only a matter of exercising regularly.
Caffeine for example is a strength enhancer and increases your sensitivity. Which is great, but you fucking pay the price when it wears off. Not to mention most of these drugs make you lose water, increasing the chance of bodily harm.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

hX_

Post by hX_ » Tue May 06, 2008 7:40 pm

The effects of real E (MDMA) are more likely to make you try to hug or feel the face's of the police when they show up, or dance to the noise of the sirens. :lol:

the_Tracker

Post by the_Tracker » Tue May 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Hahahahah, as much as I would like to, Ecstasy doesn't imapair thinking in that way. Tetragrammatom has suggested the best way to improve your performance;Train and excercise regularly.
"Everywhere, and before everything, by day and by night, constantly in mind is death."

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Tue May 06, 2008 10:34 pm

Tetragrammaton wrote:Agreed. While this is an interesting topic, all natural is the safest and best long term option. There are no side effects for not taking drugs, and gaining is only a matter of exercising regularly.
Caffeine for example is a strength enhancer and increases your sensitivity. Which is great, but you fucking pay the price when it wears off. Not to mention most of these drugs make you lose water, increasing the chance of bodily harm.
+1
That and if you need to get outta a sticky situation (where you can usually tap into NO skill set) or something where you don't prepare you will know yourself as opposed to if you rely on something where you will not know your body's limits.

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Thu May 08, 2008 1:38 am

I have never tried it but in my opinion a small syringe of pure adrenaline would be the best thing you could have along the lines of a performance enhancer. You could inject if you get into something dangerous and use you new energy and strength to gtfo in a hurry. Anyone here tried it before? If so I would be very interested in the exact effects such as the duration and dosage possibly... Is it even obtainable? (easily I mean.) Lastly as you can see I am a n00b at this "drug" but I see some potential for a good benefit without any adverse side effects other than the crash afterwards (I think you would be pretty drained after that.)

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Thu May 08, 2008 2:04 am

You're still looking at the same problem as you are with most of these drugs - heart strain. Any performance enhancing drug like these is like pushing your vehicles RPMs higher than it can handle. You're faster, and for the most part better, but you're running some serious risks.
That said, I could agree that as a last ditch resort, if you're doing serious black ops it could very well be worth it. Of course this is all just my opinion, I'm not stopping anyone from injecting whatever the hell they want before every op. Hell sometimes I drink a soda. Not the best thing either, but whatever. I like soda.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Scrouaf

Post by Scrouaf » Thu May 08, 2008 11:36 am

Evil_0ne wrote:I have never tried it but in my opinion a small syringe of pure adrenaline would be the best thing you could have along the lines of a performance enhancer. You could inject if you get into something dangerous and use you new energy and strength to gtfo in a hurry.
Oh noes ! cops everywhere ! Quick, my syringe !

Honestly, i don't think it's practical to inject yourself stuff in case of problem.
Anyone here tried it before? If so I would be very interested in the exact effects such as the duration and dosage possibly...
It doesn't last very long. Most of it will be degraded within a few minutes.
Dosage would go from ~50µg/min (increase heart speed, speed up degrading of body fat, lower blood pressure, better blood flow, internal musles relax (stomach, etc...), better air flow in the lungs).

Higher doses (2/3 times that) will in the contrary increase blood pressure, and the synthethis of glucose. And increase heart speed a lot.

High doses will cause a nearly unexplainable heart attack. The heart will go faster and faster, and break down. The adrenaline will be degraded by other chemicals in the cells/blood.

I'm not a doctor though, so you clearly shouldn't take that as medical advice. Just something "to give you a general idea".
Is it even obtainable? (easily I mean.)
No, in most countries, access to it will be restricted. But then, it's probably easyer to get than stuff like morphine. This is because High doses are lethal, and nobody should be using it without a doctor's advice.
Lastly as you can see I am a n00b at this "drug" but I see some potential for a good benefit without any adverse side effects other than the crash afterwards (I think you would be pretty drained after that.)
It's degraded pretty fast, so effect is *really* short, and you don't want to stop every two minutes for another injection. Also, it will drain a lot of energy. Finally, keep in mind in stress situation, your body will generate some (about the same kind of doses).

So all in all, can be good as emergency stuff, suppresses pain, boosts muscles, but you need a constant flow for it to be efficient, which makes in unpractical.

Again, i'm not a doctor, so please ask someone that knows more than "I heard that..." if you're serious about using it.

RemadE

Post by RemadE » Thu May 08, 2008 8:48 pm

Tramadol

Pros:
- A feeling of warmth
- Wellbeing
- Relaxed state of mind

Cons:
- Dizziness
- Sweating
- May make some users giggle and feel over confident
- Anxiety

Time of effect:
- Depending on the amount eaten, it can take up to 20 minutes for the Tramadol to be absorbed into the GI tract
- The peak effects can last for anything up to 8 hours!
- The "coming down" part is around 4 hours
- Effects can still be felt for about an hour after the total duration (so about 12 hours) depending on the amount consumed

Doses
- Standard 50mg capsule: Just good pain relief
- 100mg: For inexperienced users, you will feel more confident in what you do, more giddy, light headed and possibly "withdrawn" from day-to-day events
- 200mg: Severe impairment to body, both physically and mentally. You may become sweaty, feel as if you are overheating, you may get slight anxiety as you realise what is going on and you experience what I call "a falling back to earth", which could relate to vertigo and the strange sensation of nausea when you walk. You may also feel very tired and "heavy".
- 200mg + is not reccomended, as large doses can make the user more suseptible to seizures

Forms:
- 50mg "ultram", "zytol" or "Tramadol HCl" caplets.

Rating /10:
8 - Effects
10 - Cost
5 - Ease of acquirement (more than likely need a prescription)

Tramadol is highly addictive. Only take it if you are suffering from a chronic, painful illness, or have a limited supply.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Thu May 08, 2008 9:20 pm

Scrouaf wrote: No, in most countries, access to it will be restricted. But then, it's probably easyer to get than stuff like morphine. This is because High doses are lethal, and nobody should be using it without a doctor's advice.
Of interest here are the needles many people who are allergic to bees carry around. I know most of these are adrenaline (epinephrine), so I guess with some research you could find someone who carries around such a needle and see what you can do to buy it off of them. Might be your only option here, but I say research as I'm sure some of these needles carry an alternative to the adrenaline.

Here's a start:

Code: Select all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epinephrine
But it's a lot of trouble to figure out what exactly you need, find someone who has it, and make sure it doesn't expire. Again, I gotta say just getting into better shape here is better.

the_Tracker

Post by the_Tracker » Thu May 08, 2008 9:26 pm

You can obtain epipens easily from a schools nurse office, i've found plenty here before. Though I hear that it's pretty dangerous to use recreationally if your life is not depending on it for it speeds your bpm way too fast for your body to recognise/handle. I could be wrong though..

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Thu May 08, 2008 10:45 pm

thanks for the input and i do know a few people that have epipens so I could buy one. (I know at least one of them will be cool with it.) Don't get me wrong though. I will only use this if it is an EXTREME emergency (i.e. I stub my toe while watering my garden or have to run from a dangerous monarch.) :lol:

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat May 10, 2008 4:22 am

Ginseng (liquid form)

Pros:
• extreme mental alertness

Cons:
• paranoia
• twichyness/inability to sit still
• possible mild halucinations (could just be a part of the paranoia)
• difficulty concentrating

Doses:
• i'd take maybe 250mg at most, a gram and a half was WAY too much. Starting out with 100mg and working up from there would be a good idea, i'll work with it some more and see what results i can come up with.

Forms:
• Pills (yet untested), contained in many energy supplements, liquid form (warning, smells like catfood mixed with soy sauce)

Summary:
• A friend and i decided that we wanted a "boost" for going out on ops, and i had heard that ginseng was a good idea. Maybe we took too much, (about 1.5 grams each) but either way, it sucked. We were both insanely paranoid, i had trouble finding my center/getting into my opping "alter ego", constantly twitching, and seeing movement out of the corner of our eyes. The quality of the op sucked horribly, and we didn't even get halfway to our first objective. All in all, it sucked.

Rating:
Effects: 2/10
Cost: 9/10
Ease of acquirement: 9/10
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

hX_

Post by hX_ » Sun May 11, 2008 12:14 pm

I take Ginkgo Bibloba every day and find that helps with concentration and memory retention.

If anything, an energy drink such as rockstar or relentless would be good as they contain a balanced amount of B vitamins, taurine, ginseng and caffeine.

KolmeK

Post by KolmeK » Mon May 12, 2008 3:10 pm

I've done ginsing in pill form. There are several varieties. Both bring about mental clarity with a slight bit of hyperness. American Ginsing is a more subtle sensation. Korean Ginsing is high potancy. I do not recomend taking more then 300mg of Korean Ginsing or it will make you hyper as hell, and not in a good way.
KØÏmêK
Admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof. Consider making counter-accusations.

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."

-- The Kohima Epitaph

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Mon May 12, 2008 3:46 pm

-cleaned-
Last edited by Psychlonic on Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cipher

Post by Cipher » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:17 am

lol cannabis....

Evil_0ne

Post by Evil_0ne » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:10 am

ok, Im about 5 mins from leaving for gtfo ur ass night and wanted to say the epipen works. I used one on my last op (to test it) when the meth/crack users came outside and it was a short but godlike energy burst. After I was home I fell asleep almost as soon as my BDUs came off. I have 3 moar to keep at home excluding the one that is in my loadout for tonight.

hX_

Post by hX_ » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:08 am

Cipher wrote:lol cannabis....
Was to show that it really isn't good to op while really baked. :P

crastmaster

Post by crastmaster » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:53 pm

okay guys the two that I use are two that you didn't mention first
daytime caugh and cold meds (of any kind works)

pros
-increase in awakeness
-increase awareness
-clears throught and sinus making it easier to run long distances
-silences and light coughing you may have
-energy/ strength boost

cons
-negative effects minimal I pop 2-3 tabs before any opp and have'nt hade any real ill effects other that being slightyly jittery at the peak of effects and a small crash 4-6 hours after peak, honestly in my mind the best option

oh and a note about the epipens check the dumpsters behind pharmacies in mid fall I found an entire box of ones they discared because bee allergy season was over, they were'nt even expired

the second on being nicotine pros being calmed nerves and a sedated feeling good for the "cool down" period after an op cons should be obviouse
the tip, the blade, the hilt, the hand, and the arm-assassin ranks death gate cycle

TheCityBeaf

Post by TheCityBeaf » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:27 am

alchohol?

A little bit of alchy and get u ready for an op not to much to impair those motor skills tho!!!!

Alchohol opposite of cannabis u wont feel paranoid

TheTorch

Post by TheTorch » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:33 am

I like to take lots of energy drinks when I go out.
Take nothing, leave nothing.
"Patient tries to climb into activity box, and is generally agitated - responds slowly to the suggestion he might like to draw some more. He has become largely none verbal."
/Torch>

Yoshi Shinobi

Post by Yoshi Shinobi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:48 am

http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/drinks/9f25/

These work much better then energy drinks. One of those tiny ass bottles holds 2X the caffeine of a Red Bull, making them easier to travel with and extremely easy to throw back like a shot. I've used them to get fucked up and have a good times, and for athletics. I don't know how to explain it but I've yet to experience a crash. They're sold at conveince stores, check it out.

BTW, Hx_ I used to be Ruzam, i.e. the kid you added to MSN. :P
"Bree-Broow"

killdozer

Post by killdozer » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:39 am

I have an update on the epipen thing here...

I tried this on an op to test a second time, this time with no danger to possibly give more accurate results before i got arrested and well, call me a fag/retard/wussy/emo/liar (pick your poison, biohazard) but I sprinted two full blocks, got into my room then passed out on the floor with all of my gear on... that inspired me to ask a pre-med friend of mine what happened the next day... He said this:

you need to get to the hospital after you use one especially if it is expired. He also said I could have died... lucky me.
----------------------------------------------------
Life bytes with a variety of sizes of teeth
(previously evil_0ne)
A.K.A porschenazi (tM)
R.I.P. Totse
-----------------------------------------------------

unknowndude90

caffinee replacement?

Post by unknowndude90 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:43 am

I have issues with caffinee which is how i found these.

Code: Select all

http://www.xsgear.com/home.asp

They have 4,900 % vitamin b12 basically u pee out what you dont use i have had good experiences with these on all night video game night. no shaking no noticable side affects.
If at first you don't succeed try and try again. But if after that you still fail you are doing something wrong.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:16 pm

killdozer wrote:I have an update on the epipen thing here...

I tried this on an op to test a second time, this time with no danger to possibly give more accurate results before i got arrested and well, call me a fag/retard/wussy/emo/liar (pick your poison, biohazard) but I sprinted two full blocks, got into my room then passed out on the floor with all of my gear on... that inspired me to ask a pre-med friend of mine what happened the next day... He said this:

you need to get to the hospital after you use one especially if it is expired. He also said I could have died... lucky me.
Thanks for the report, that's good information to know.

Craze

Post by Craze » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:21 pm

RemadE wrote:Tramadol

Pros:
- A feeling of warmth
- Wellbeing
- Relaxed state of mind

Cons:
- Dizziness
- Sweating
- May make some users giggle and feel over confident
- Anxiety

Time of effect:
- Depending on the amount eaten, it can take up to 20 minutes for the Tramadol to be absorbed into the GI tract
- The peak effects can last for anything up to 8 hours!
- The "coming down" part is around 4 hours
- Effects can still be felt for about an hour after the total duration (so about 12 hours) depending on the amount consumed

Doses
- Standard 50mg capsule: Just good pain relief
- 100mg: For inexperienced users, you will feel more confident in what you do, more giddy, light headed and possibly "withdrawn" from day-to-day events
- 200mg: Severe impairment to body, both physically and mentally. You may become sweaty, feel as if you are overheating, you may get slight anxiety as you realise what is going on and you experience what I call "a falling back to earth", which could relate to vertigo and the strange sensation of nausea when you walk. You may also feel very tired and "heavy".
- 200mg + is not reccomended, as large doses can make the user more suseptible to seizures

Forms:
- 50mg "ultram", "zytol" or "Tramadol HCl" caplets.

Rating /10:
8 - Effects
10 - Cost
5 - Ease of acquirement (more than likely need a prescription)

Tramadol is highly addictive. Only take it if you are suffering from a chronic, painful illness, or have a limited supply.
Any opiate will do something similar. I'd recommend oxycodone, in form of Oxycontin. Compared to Tramadol, there's much more pain numbing, you can think straight while on it, and instead of making you tired like Tramadol does for me, it hypes me up and I always feel warm. It is at least two times more addicting though.