Adding new ops members/Platforms

Tell us how we can improve the night ops forum. Your suggestions and complaints are welcome.
Ghosts

Adding new ops members/Platforms

Post by Ghosts » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:08 pm

Would It be an alright Idea to make accounts across different platforms where we post all of our ops, instagram, Tiktok? :?: :)

Xanatos

Re: Adding new ops members/Platforms

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:29 pm

A lot of people on Night Ops are concerned about PERSEC and the nature of what we do here isn't really suited to the spotlight (in more than one sense). By all means hint at what you do (as StealthTechnique has done on his Youtube channel) but I wouldn't go around advertising on your personal accounts that you like trespassing while dressed as an armed ninja.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

V-S

Post by V-S » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:10 am

I would not use TikTok.

Though have always thought about making an Instagram. Does anyone have any thoughts on Instagram? I'll probably post vague images of my adventures, nothing overtly criminal.
The Sun is down, time to go to work.

V-S

Post by V-S » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:12 am

Interesting article about Instagram: https://spyware.neocities.org/articles/instagram.html

I much prefer the old-school internet way, like this site. Every current day social media platforms are absolute spyware.
The Sun is down, time to go to work.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:05 am

That's why I refuse to use any of them.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Post by Sicarius » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:08 pm

Xanatos said it perfectly, you would have to hint for the viewers. Even then, IMO, it's risky. I think a technological update of some kind regarding this "hobby" could be used, although I'm not sure what being honest.
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince