Nightops Amino

Tell us how we can improve the night ops forum. Your suggestions and complaints are welcome.
Kenlee

Nightops Amino

Post by Kenlee » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:17 pm

Animo is a rather busy app full of many people from many walks of life, you can create your own community on there for free, how about making a nightops amino and advertise our forum on there? You could encourage members from here to join and we could make content for the animo and it could drive traffic to nightops

There are amino groups from everything even hacking so nightops should go down well on amino

Just a thought as it doesn’t cost anything and amino is on iOS and android and that’s where a lot of people go these days

When I had my first website I drove 10k in traffic in a week to it by using social media and amino to get visitors to my WordPress blog.

I love nightops this has been my home ever since I discovered it having lost forums I used to visit and night ops is a going to be a part of my life as soon as I can get out and partake in nightops

I have no association with amino I just been using animo for a while and some of the communities that have grown have a vast amount of users

Xanatos

Re: Nightops Amino

Post by Xanatos » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:23 am

I'm not an app person so I can't say. Anyone else wanna chime in?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Vengeance
Location: Every night look into the darkness and know I'm out there.

Post by Vengeance » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:01 am

I'm somewhat familiar with this app.
It does have potential to increase activity.
Give me the all clear and i could create one.
It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Post by Sicarius » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:16 pm

I think it would be unneeded for now. A YouTube would be better. If anyone wants to PM me with ideas, do so, and we can make videos. I am already talking with someone about some details, so don't be shy
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Secant
Admin

Post by Secant » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:17 am

You're all welcome to do as you please in terms of chatrooms or gathering places on other social media. Just understand that there is only one "official" chat room, the NONET irc. There is no relationship between NONET and any third party service. You should use third party services with caution because they are almost universally not private.