CAPTCHAs

Tell us how we can improve the night ops forum. Your suggestions and complaints are welcome.
Xanatos

CAPTCHAs

Post by Xanatos » Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Due to a broken keyboard, I exceeded the maximum login attempts before finally getting my password correct and had to go through that godawful CAPTCHA business. I see now what everyone's complaining about. Can we address this please?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Secant
Admin

Re: CAPTCHAs

Post by Secant » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 am

It's deliberately hard to prevent the русский спам. I can reduce the complexity but we'll eventually just get spammed again. It's as simple as it can be without the spammer's OCR being able to break it.

EDIT: OK fine I changed it. Tried some different settings, maybe it will work. Sorry in advance if we get spammed.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:36 am

My banhammer is getting rusty anyway.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:58 am

I'm pretty sure they're just rusty because they're made of iron.

Here's a new one, just in case your first one was damaged past the point of being able to repair it.
Attachments
image.jpg
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:26 am

Aww, how embarrassing. I got you the same thing.