Hacc is Back

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Hacc

Hacc is Back

Post by Hacc » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:18 am

Hello everyone. I was actively involved for about a year in the forums until it was taken down and now have received the new link from Therin. Let me just say that I'm very pleased to see this place back up and running again.

Let me mention a little bit about myself to those who don't know me. I'm currently a sophomore in college. I met Therin a little over a year and a half ago when still in high school and we quickly became friends due to our "interests". He showed me the ropes and I've been hooked every since. I also want to mention that I am very computer savvy and basically your modern day computer hacker which is a great help when it comes to some sticky situations. So if anyone has any computer related questions including code decrypting I'm your man. Also I'v been out of the "game" for a little while due to the large amount of college work as well as working at my job but have started to get back in to my regular routine. I plan on getting some new gear soon and start getting things rolling again.

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Hey, welcome. I used to hack a bit a while back. Glad to see people coming to the forum. Happy opping.