hello

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
quad

hello

Post by quad » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:43 am

hey everybody, im new to this forum so i thought i should introduce myself.. im a rookie opper with UE experience, aaand im from canada! haha i was curious how many other canadians are on this site? well anyways, i guess ill give you all a run down of whats going on. im currently in bed, having sucessfully completed my first NO to a nearby barn. nothing too major, 40 minutes total.. but man what an experience! now i thought day time UE was as good as it gets but the nighttime brings so much more than i excpected! i plan on sticking around so if anybody has any questions or tips you could give me im all ears! thanks.
(Insert "this post is bullshit" statement)

Xanatos

Re: hello

Post by Xanatos » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:10 am

Good job on your first op, the night definitely adds an extra edge of excitement. We're a multicultural bunch here so we're kinda spread all over the world, but I think we have a few Canadians hanging aboot. I mean about. :D

As you've probably noticed we have a wide range of resources and information lingering in the countless threads. If you can't find what you need however feel free to ask. If you're looking for ideas on where to start opping - or if you'd like to have an objective in mind - check out the NO Dare Thread in the 'UE/Experiences' section (it's hella fun!).

We're fairly laid back here so you can say whatever the fuck you want.

Keep opping and stay safe.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

kunoichi

Post by kunoichi » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:15 pm

hey! welcome to NO and congratulations for your op :)
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :P
Society gets the kind of vandalism it deserves.

CokeCanNinja

Post by CokeCanNinja » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:36 am

Hello and welcome to the forum. Oh, and remember that we don't really do any of the things we say we do. We are all over weight and just wish we could do that stuff.

quad

Post by quad » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:30 am

CokeCanNinja wrote:we don't really do any of the things we say we do. We are all over weight and just wish we could do that stuff.

right. who would wanna stay up all night just to get chased around and be forced to hide?
(Insert "this post is bullshit" statement)

CokeCanNinja

Post by CokeCanNinja » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:53 pm

quad wrote:
CokeCanNinja wrote:we don't really do any of the things we say we do. We are all over weight and just wish we could do that stuff.

right. who would wanna stay up all night just to get chased around and be forced to hide?
Exactly.

CXDBrightSide

Post by CXDBrightSide » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:36 pm

CokeCanNinja wrote:
quad wrote:

Exactly.
QFT.

Fáilte! Welcome to NONET!
Scáth cheilt tú.