Greetings

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
shadowlanc17

Greetings

Post by shadowlanc17 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:26 pm

Hey I am from totse also. Before I knew about this site I had already done some "exploring" and now hope to further my knowledge base and maybe hit some bigger targets, plenty of those in my area. So hello everyone.

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:44 pm

Hey Welcome. Good to have more experienced operatives. The site went down and came back up recently so a lot of our members were lost with that...

shadowlanc17

Post by shadowlanc17 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:37 am

Yeah from what I've read it seems like it has been up and down a few times.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:43 pm

Instability, aging regular members, cut ties with TOTSE. Basically a shitty situation for night ops. By all means let anyone know about the site if you think they might be interested in it. Right now it's probably the slowest it's been since it's creation (excluding downtime) but I think it'll get back on track.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Warrussia

Post by Warrussia » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Tetragrammaton wrote:Instability, aging regular members, cut ties with TOTSE. Basically a shitty situation for night ops. By all means let anyone know about the site if you think they might be interested in it. Right now it's probably the slowest it's been since it's creation (excluding downtime) but I think it'll get back on track.
defiantly the slowest time
Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.
-Quote "Ben Franklin"

Some Old Drunk Guy

Post by Some Old Drunk Guy » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:17 pm

we need more members. WHy have ties with totse been cut?

I think we need to reintroduce night ops with totse...

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:45 am

Some Old Drunk Guy wrote:we need more members. WHy have ties with totse been cut?

I think we need to reintroduce night ops with totse...
Tell you what, since you suggested the idea, make a new topic on &TOTSE and watch what happens there. That's what I'm talking about. &TOTSE, of all places, thinks it's a joke. That doesn't speak very well when they think they're better than something...
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.