Slow like the snail, jumpy as a frog.

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Ping

Slow like the snail, jumpy as a frog.

Post by Ping » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 am

Hello everyone.

I've lurked this board a bit and decided to join, so I could learn tips & tricks about night ops, and brag about my successful ones. Yes, I like bragging. I also like berets, outrageous moustaches and snails.

You guessed it -- I'm a French operator. Smooth talker, heart breaker and night opper.

My ops consist mostly of going around undetected in my rural town. I don't steal, murder or sabotage but merely tresspass and spy.

Most of all, I simply enjoy the quiet tranquility offered by the veil of the night.

I also like setting up caches with notes in them, and leave them for the wary to find. Create a bit of adventure for kids and grown ups who haven't lost their youthful mind.

I like taking people with me on survival trips, or any type of adventure I can make up to escape from the dull world. Teach them a bit about my former mistakes so they can get better than me quickly.

I'll see you around.

Captain Winky

Re: Slow like the snail, jumpy as a frog.

Post by Captain Winky » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 pm

don't forget your tendency to park on the fucking Zebra, ping. Or in the middle of the street.

Regardless, welcome to the boards. It's good to see another mainland european. :)

*edit*
And your horrible, horrible mayonaise... ugh.
that's why roger podactor was murdered,
HE FOUND CAPTAIN WINKY!

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Bonjour.

That's about all the Francias I know, but welcome aboard. You seem like a skilled operative and have the proper mindset of a NOpper, I look forward to what knowledge you have to convey.

Enjoy your stay. *slinks away silently*
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

CokeCanNinja

Post by CokeCanNinja » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am

Xanatos wrote:Bonjour.Enjoy your stay. *slinks away silently*
I agree. *runs away screaming like a crazy person on LSD*

Anthony Sykes

Post by Anthony Sykes » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:03 am

I have a special on a never fired, once dropped Le Enfield Rifle, would you like it?

*Passes out as I am a proper southerner with proper 'Shine