Hey guys

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
lnsurgent

Hey guys

Post by lnsurgent » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Newfag , reporting for duty.

I've never actually been on an night op. Well, I have. But not planned. I used to do a lot of sneaking about. My first spot was an electronics store. I came in via an air duct. Yeah, can you believe this place had no sensors? Idiots. I didn't snag anything though, I can't deny I didn't consider it. I just wanted to do it to see if I could, as I am know you can all relate. That was a few years back.

I've come here via a link posted in another forum, which shall remain nameless. I am here to gather some pointers on something I have planned, which is pretty big. Again, no details are needed here. Nothing specific anyway.

There's a lot of good info. Hope I can contribute my own.

Oh, and I have a taste for social engineering. If that'll be of any use.

Xanatos

Re: Hey guys

Post by Xanatos » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:12 am

Welcome aboard, feel free to share your knowledge and experiences. How 'big' exactly is this plan of yours?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 am

Hey, welcome to the forum. Happy to know you're experienced and willing to learn.

lnsurgent

Post by lnsurgent » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 am

Xanatos wrote:Welcome aboard, feel free to share your knowledge and experiences. How 'big' exactly is this plan of yours?

Big enough to cause my pulse to race when it was first discussed with me, and a prize big enough to last me an entire year. It's got to be a daytime thing, for reasons which should be rather clear. Mainly, less occupants. The intel I was given, and the location of this place, give me impression these people may have a false sense if security. But that little something in the back of my mind tells me different.

If I can word it properly, without giving too much away, I'll seek further guidance via a thread. I'm still trying to make myself comfy here.

lnsurgent

Post by lnsurgent » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:12 am

stealththief wrote:Hey, welcome to the forum. Happy to know you're experienced and willing to learn.
The day I give up my willingness to learn, is the day I drop dead. Curiosity is our greatest wepon, and I intend to exploit it to the best of my ability. As well as pass on whatever it is I learn, along the way.

Also, thank you both for the welcome. My heads pretty much numb from multiple braingasm, after going through this site, as well as sites suggested. It's nice to see this kind of talk has yet to be censored.