Salutations

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Eden

Salutations

Post by Eden » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:50 pm

I am sure a lot of you probably already know about me, but for those of you who don't, Hi. Ya'll can just call me Eden. I am the resident girl on these forums, as well as girlfriend to Therin. I am slowly getting into opping, but, seeing as i still live at home, the opportunities to actually do so are few and far between seeing as the costs, at this point, outweigh the benefits.
Anyways, just thought i should put up one of these. If you have any questions, or if i can help you in any way, just let me know!
Cheers,
Eden
I'll tell you a secret...The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.

Ghost

Re: Salutations

Post by Ghost » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:53 am

Allow me a lesson in selective reading.
Eden's Garden wrote:I am sure a lot of you probably already know about me, but for those of you who don't, Hi. Ya'll can just call me Eden. I am the resident girl on these forums, as well as girlfriend to Therin. I am slowly getting into opping, but, seeing as i still live at home, the opportunities to actually do so are few and far between seeing as the costs, at this point, outweigh the benefits.
Anyways, just thought i should put up one of these. If you have any questions, or if i can help you in any way, just let me know!
Cheers,
Eden
Yes dear, i promise that i will do that. Every day.

:D
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

LeshracVNN

Post by LeshracVNN » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:10 am

gi-ve me se-c-k-s ?

:shock:

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:09 am

Welcome to night ops as well, i was wondering if anyone other than Eden would take the time to figure out what it said. lol.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."