I'm back...

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
killdozer

I'm back...

Post by killdozer » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:27 am

Yeah, It's evil_0ne here, again.

I forgot the password to fry 5 minutes after creating the account seeing as I was fried when i made it, nor could I remember the email I used to sign it up.

long story short:
Shit happened, I fucked up on an op... I got cocky. Made a mistake that I should have never made, shit hit the fan. I went to jail. Cops seized my computer. They probably had access to my account so I made a new one and forgot its pass. Now I'm on probation for a year and I have to take it easy until November of this year or so unless I want to get the time I got out of.

SORRY SECANT!!! I didn't want to get you any publicity and I hope I don't get banned since it wasn't really my intention for people that shouldn't be here to see it.

Umm... yeah, if anybody really cares to hear details just IM me or send me a PM.

Hopefully I can start back in the sport again and get better at parkour soon. (I am going to be very rusty)
----------------------------------------------------
Life bytes with a variety of sizes of teeth
(previously evil_0ne)
A.K.A porschenazi (tM)
R.I.P. Totse
-----------------------------------------------------

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:51 am

Just take it easy for now. practice your skills, do some working out, get into parkour, and spend some time doing research on whatever it is that interests you. you know - biding your time. nothing even remotely illegal while you're on probation.

As for the full story, sure i wouldn't mind hearing what happened.

Oh, and welcome back.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

killdozer

Post by killdozer » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:06 am

Thanks for the welcome, Therin. It's good to see active members here, as always.

I'll have that story posted in experiences pretty soon here. I would do it now but it's 1:05 AM and I'm not as nocturnal as I was when I went on ops every other night.
(previously evil_0ne)
A.K.A porschenazi (tM)
R.I.P. Totse

darktorn

Post by darktorn » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:40 pm

I seem to recall that you're like 15 or 16. So how could you have gone to jail and be on probation? Don't get me wrong I'm not calling bullshit I'm just wondering.
"The human being created civilization not because of willingness but of a need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure and meaning."

killdozer

Post by killdozer » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:01 pm

wasn't technically jail. It was called the juvenile detention center. I was held there for 43 days until my trial. I had charges of inducing panic, vandalism, B&E, burglary tools, a knife spec, and criminal trespassing along with a few other minor charges.

When they searched my house and talked to the 'victim' he said I was planning on blowing up my high school and a whole host of other bullshit. (that's where inducing panic came from.)

The judge decided to hold me until trial because he thought I was some demented wannabe serial killer.

So... 2 polygraphs, the best lawyers in the state, and dozens of mental evaluations later I had my trial. I was found guilty of criminal trespassing and all other charges were dropped. the trespassing netted me one year of probation.

They were trying to call my multi-tool a burglary tool and a knife violation since the blade was just on the legal limit.

Yeah... It sucked ass since where I went to jail I was the skinny white rich kid from the suburbs surrounded by black people from the city that wanted to kick my ass because I was white and didn't act black.
(previously evil_0ne)
A.K.A porschenazi (tM)
R.I.P. Totse

darktorn

Post by darktorn » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Ah I guess that makes sense. You now have to blow up the school to teach they bastards a lesson.
"The human being created civilization not because of willingness but of a need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure and meaning."

killdozer

Post by killdozer » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:14 pm

lol. Even the irony in that alone would make it hilarious, but I'm not planning on doing anything like that...
(previously evil_0ne)
A.K.A porschenazi (tM)
R.I.P. Totse

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Glad you're out and ok. Welcome back. So many people just wanna start drama it's ridiculous don't mind them...