New....ish.

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Valdravulfr

New....ish.

Post by Valdravulfr » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:22 am

Hey. Im new to this forum but not knew to night ops. I've done them consistently for at least a year (as night ops) but have been interested in stealth and infiltration etc since I was a small child. I guess I'm the youngest here seeing as Im 13 :) but yeah, look forward to talking to yal.
Valdravulfr (Me) -"One who is not at one with himself, is not at one with nature."
Valdravulfr (Me) -"Around lots of eyes, it is easier to go seen but unsuspected, than not seen at all."

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:42 am

Welcome to the site, please feel free to post around and ask questions, although we're not too terribly active at the moment.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

darktorn

Post by darktorn » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Welcome aboard mate.
"The human being created civilization not because of willingness but of a need to be assimilated into higher orders of structure and meaning."

Valdravulfr

Post by Valdravulfr » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:58 am

Cool, will do. Yeah I noticed, its a shame that.
Valdravulfr (Me) -"One who is not at one with himself, is not at one with nature."
Valdravulfr (Me) -"Around lots of eyes, it is easier to go seen but unsuspected, than not seen at all."

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Welcome Vald, you know me from the other forum as urban welcome here.

Valdravulfr

Post by Valdravulfr » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:50 pm

Thanks. Yeah, I recognised some duplicate posts of the ones on the other forum here so I guessed it was you.