Me.

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Kaze

Me.

Post by Kaze » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:01 pm

New member, not from the last site sorry!

I've never been on an op, mainly due to getting equipment is difficult for me (No credit/debit cards, bank account. Lack of things in the local surplus store). But the subject of it is very interesting to me, and I do plan to get into it for a variety of reasons.

I consider myself pretty smart when it comes to planning these kind of things, so if you fancy any help with ideas just PM me. But of course you can judge for yourself!

Ah, also, I'm from the UK.

-Salutes-

Kaze out.

stealththief

Post by stealththief » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:22 pm

Yo Kaze what is up?
Welcome to the forum sorry its not up to par yet but it'll get there (I hope)...
whats the name mean?

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:32 pm

Welcome! i'm afraid to say our site is undergoing some... er... slight lacking in membrs/posting, due largely to the fact that it had been down for a while and is now up again. so please excuse the lack of topics. But anyway, we're glad to see new members who seem like they have an interest in things, as well as new members who post! so consider yourself better than 2/3 of the new members we get already. i hope you can learn a lot from night ops, when i first started out i certainly did.

If you need any op - related articles, like military manuals, i have quite an extensive collection. so if there are any topics you need covered, please just let me know and i can send you something. i'll be putting up a guide soon in Gear on how to obtain opping equipment when you don't have access to any professional stuff, as well as how to make gear on your own.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Kaze

Post by Kaze » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:19 pm

Thanks you two, especially Therin all of that would be greatly appreciated!

The name Kaze means Wind in Japanese 'Kah-zeh'. It's where Kamikaze comes from 'Divine Wind'

Just thought it'd be sort of appropriate.

Out.