I'm new

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Nonsequitor

I'm new

Post by Nonsequitor » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:17 am

Hey guys, I'm trying to get into ops and am currently training. I've read some literature, and I'm planning a training op, any suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks.
What is the music of life? Silence, dear brother.

Xanatos

Re: I'm new

Post by Xanatos » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:24 pm

Whatever targets are easiest in your area. Start by just going out for walks at night and get a feel for things, go off the beaten track (maybe through a park or alleyway) and see what opportunities present themselves. Things look a lot different at night than during the day.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Nonsequitor

Post by Nonsequitor » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:39 pm

Thanks man much appreciated.
What is the music of life? Silence, dear brother.

Nightstalker 1
Location: An extensive search has been made. We have found nothing.

Post by Nightstalker 1 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:35 pm

Welcome!
There are hunters and there are victims. By your cunning, you will decide whether you are a hunter or a victim.

ChaosPenguin

Post by ChaosPenguin » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:59 am

Jump over a wall onto public property

Private property the owner night want to fucking kill you, but a library or a university or a hospital or museum or something you're probably fine if anything happens. You are not malicious. You are just very curious and looking around.

But as soon as possible, jump over a wall and be somewhere you shouldn't, make that switch from, "I'm safe in the street, everything is fine," to, "I am not supposed to be here. But I am. And no one knows. And I feel a bit nervous but actually I am going to wait here for a few minutes in the dark and nothing is going to happen, I am still safe. I am calm. And if I am ever curious about the view from a certain rooftop or the contents of a building, it is as easy as jumping and climbing (things we learn as children), and occasionally a very well-placed kick.

Have fun