New dusk

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
StealthMonkey

New dusk

Post by StealthMonkey » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:20 am

Greeting.
Generally i like to come by unnoticed but i have a feeling I'm going to fit right in so wanted to have a proper introduction.
Thank you for having me.

Vengeance
Location: Every night look into the darkness and know I'm out there.

Re: New dusk

Post by Vengeance » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:44 am

Welcome to the forums.
I'm interested, what are your motivations?
It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:17 pm

How long you been lurking?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

StealthMonkey

Post by StealthMonkey » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:25 pm

Vengeance wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:44 am
Welcome to the forums.
I'm interested, what are your motivations?
Greeting, never seen your videos before i've jointed but i really liked your content, i apreciate the knowledge, really good stuff, congrats.
And well, i just love the philoshophy of the art of stealth and espionage, theres something so rewarding to going somewhere, leave without no one even knowing i was there, i gues sence i'm a reserved person i apreciate not being seen, but what i really love is exploration going where i'm not supposed to go, however i'm still new to all the consepts but i'll learn.

StealthMonkey

Post by StealthMonkey » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:30 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:17 pm
How long you been lurking?
not really sure how to anser, i always been aware o the consept of stealth but only recently have i really foucusted on it.
but i have been goin where i'm not supposed to ever since i was kid, i do have some cool stories tho my post them later.
what about you?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:48 pm

More or less the same. Been a fan of sneaking around where & when I'm no supposed to be since as far back as I can remember.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.