[New_User.exe]

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Sleven

[New_User.exe]

Post by Sleven » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:12 am

-
-
-
New to the community, veteran to the lifestyle

- Spent my adolescence through the 2010's being a stealth advocate amongst peers and creating mischief in our town. - Grew up indulging in all of the classic content // Splinter Cell // Metal Gear // Thief // Tenchu // Hitman // etc, etc -

I have practiced and adapted the positives of Stealth into a // discipline & lifestyle // for a number of years. - As similarly to what (recent YouTube discovery) StealthTechnique + ShadowWork showcase and preach in their content. - These positive adaptions and beliefs are very beneficial for ones mental and physical health // well being- when incorporated for the greater good against the depraved.

Looking forward to being apart of this community- the oldschool internet aesthetic for this Forum is great- the content I have been lurking is great.

We are a niche collective who have somehow discovered this corner of the digital world // culminating // sharing // practicing.

[ ~#NP - J Ralph - Kansas City Shuffle ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xBad0Mi0x0
[ Exit The Faketrix ]

Xanatos

Re: [New_User.exe]

Post by Xanatos » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:08 am

Always happy to have another puzzle piece fit.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.