Roxas Returns

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
RoxasV3

Roxas Returns

Post by RoxasV3 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:40 am

Hey all my fellow anons from across the planet,
My name is Roxas (or Rojas as the Old heads liked to call me)

This website inspired me when I was a kid (14-16)to start this journey of exploring places where I'm not supposed to go, been a member here since 2012 IIRC, since then, my original accounts have been...neutralized, (I cant fucking get into any of them) and since then, I've been on a numerous amount of sessions, missions, etc, whatever you like to call it.

All that matters is I have a ton of new stories to share with all of you, and would be delighted if you would have me back.

Teutonic, xanatos, eden, and the others who's names slip my mind..
Probably names you've never heard of before,
They were my original mentors/teachers and I've gained a lot of experience when I was just a new kid myself,
I'd like to offer to pass down the torch to you lads and lasses and see if I can help any of you find a love of Night-urbex and night oppin,
I'm not calling myself a teacher or saying I know better than any of you but what I do know and what I have learned through close to what is a decade I'd like to share with all of you.

Thanks for having me back!
“There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless."
-Plato
The Republic

Vengeance
Location: Every night look into the darkness and know I'm out there.

Re: Roxas Returns

Post by Vengeance » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:46 am

I had already read into you.
Glad to have you back and posting.
It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.

RoxasV3

Post by RoxasV3 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:48 am

Read into me? Oh boy that's either really bad or good. Either way, thanks comrade.
“There is in every one of us, even those who seem to be most moderate, a type of desire that is terrible, wild, and lawless."
-Plato
The Republic

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Post by Sicarius » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:24 pm

Oh hey, I read through your old posts too! Glad to see some old members back. Xanatos has been active pretty much every day since 2010, and Psychlonic has been more active as of recent(I believe there was a lull for him in 2018 or 2019). We have a discord too, Vengeance is the admin or whatever so talk to him if you want to join.
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

RoxasV3

Post by RoxasV3 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Sicarius wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:24 pm
Oh hey, I read through your old posts too! Glad to see some old members back. Xanatos has been active pretty much every day since 2010, and Psychlonic has been more active as of recent(I believe there was a lull for him in 2018 or 2019). We have a discord too, Vengeance is the admin or whatever so talk to him if you want to join.

Well damn,I guess my reputation precedes me...xanatos is the first guy I probably ever spoke to on here haha. id love to join! If it'll get me more ingrained in the scene here then I'm all for it.
-Plato
The Republic

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:51 pm

Welcome back, bro!
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

RoxasV3

Post by RoxasV3 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:04 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:51 pm
Welcome back, bro!
Thanks man! Real happy to see you again!
-Plato
The Republic

Necrogue

Post by Necrogue » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:53 am

RoxasV3 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:40 am
I have a ton of new stories to share with all of you
I’m relatively new here, but I’m certainly looking forward to reading of your exploits!
“For a while they stood there, like men on the edge of a sleep where nightmare lurks, holding it off, though they know that they can only come to morning through shadows.” —J.R.R. Tolkien, ‘The Passage of the Marshes’, The Two Towers

RoxasV3

Post by RoxasV3 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:01 am

Necrogue wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:53 am
RoxasV3 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:40 am
I have a ton of new stories to share with all of you
I’m relatively new here, but I’m certainly looking forward to reading of your exploits!
hope you like what i have!
-Plato
The Republic

Secant
Admin

Post by Secant » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:41 am

Welcome home.

fx1k

Post by fx1k » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:23 pm

Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say.