Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Shadow Scout

Post by Shadow Scout » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:29 am

Last edited by Shadow Scout on Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vengeance
Location: Every night look into the darkness and know I'm out there.

Re: Hello

Post by Vengeance » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:34 am

Welcome to the forum. You'll find many interesting recourses here.
I looked into your website a little, nicely done.
It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.

Wind

Post by Wind » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:28 am

Welcome! Thanks for sharing your website. It looks cool.

Necrogue

Post by Necrogue » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Welcome Shadow Scout! I’ve perused your site a bit and it’s obvious that you are passionate about many of our shared interests. I look forward to seeing what you’ll contribute (both here and on your site) in the future, and I look forward to the possibility of future discourse and discussion.

Bruce Wayne

Post by Bruce Wayne » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:57 pm

Happy to have you join us! Your website is also very intriguing. I'll have fun reading it.
"If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely - legend, Mr Wayne."

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Post by Sicarius » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:32 pm

"Shadow Scouts move among the survivalist, hiking, hobo, urban exploration and similar communities, gathering intelligence about regions, routes and resources"

You are just here to use us! Kidding of course lol, great to have you even if you throw us away once you are done with us. Crossing borders sounds cool, could you tell me which you have crossed? Any international?

I do not know your financial situation, but ProApto ghillie makes ghillie suits that can be used as a hammock, shelter, and ghillie in one. They are expensive, but some can even heavily or entirely reduce thermal signature, and night vision cannot see them very well either.
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:43 am

Some of us were recently discussing long-range ops or overnight explorations of targets, usually involving TABbing to the target or stealth camping inside it. Perhaps you can provide many a useful tip for such endeavours.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Psychlonic

Post by Psychlonic » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:30 am

I would ask you... during the eclipse of 2017 perhaps you watched it from a location one might consider to be a 'poisoned land'?

If so, it's not a problem and I can keep a secret. Welcome back.

Strange times are ahead, who knows who might end up having to work together to keep a semblance of freedom.
Knowledge alone is not power, it is the potential for power. That potential can only be unlocked through applying that knowledge and realizing the skill.

Shadow Scout

Post by Shadow Scout » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:16 am