New here, location: Dublín

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Ashy

New here, location: Dublín

Post by Ashy » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:10 pm

Hello friends, I have always liked this stuff but never done any OP outside of some urban exploration and messing around.

Now im my mid 20s due to work I find myself in Ireland now, in Dublín. I alrready was planning to start doing urban exploration with some friends when i go back home next year and start practicing some parkour now, cause i havent done anything much outside the gym and some running in the last years, but...

I discovered some incredible abandoned places that would be so cool to infiltrate, just walking around the city. It is a beautiful city full of parks, old buildings, twisted alleys and such, very extensive in nature, with a low height profile. That has ignited the spark, I came here to read again this forum, and im filled with the excitement of the first time I discovered it. I even decided to finally buy a lockpicking set to practice now that i have more time.

So if anyone with the same interests is near here, I would be more than happy to meet, even if it is not the same city any reason is good to travel around a new country.

Happy to meet you all again!
Ashy

fx1k

Re: New here, location: Dublín

Post by fx1k » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:22 am

Welcome! Good luck out there-- looking forward to hearing about what you get up to.