I'm Vengeance.

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Vengeance
Location: Every night look into the darkness and know I'm out there.

I'm Vengeance.

Post by Vengeance » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:36 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm new to NightOps.net and looking to learn From people with similar interests as myself.

Little backstory:
[REDACTED]

I look forward to learning from these forums and sharing experiences with you all.
Last edited by Vengeance on Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Re: I'm Vengeance.

Post by Sicarius » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:21 pm

Do you plan on utilizing your skills outside of this hobby? Such as in a real-world scenario, such as revenge, profession, etc? If so, I am definitely interested in hearing more but I do suggest you read the vigilantism thread on here too.
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Vengeance

Post by Vengeance » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:39 pm

Sicarius wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:21 pm
Do you plan on utilizing your skills outside of this hobby? Such as in a real-world scenario, such as revenge, profession, etc? If so, I am definitely interested in hearing more but I do suggest you read the vigilantism thread on here too.
Hello Sicarius.

Funny you responded when you did, i was in the process of looking into your account.
You spoke of recording Ops a while back and I'm interested in seeing them if they are anywhere to be found.
Last edited by Vengeance on Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:04 pm

I may have a few "Creative Media" in the works, but I am not sure about videos, sorry.

For professions, I do not know your college background but the CIA has some jobs you may be interested in. You could also do something illegal, which has wide ranges of work but is obviously... illegal, so be prepared to serve time.

As for protecting people, I would stick with an AR15 and knowledge of psychology. Psychology is great for persuading people such as in a SHTF scenario. Now instead of one person with a gun, you have a group of people with guns. As for the AR15, home defense and offensive capabilities are present as well as modularity and affordability. This of course you can only get it easily in the US, and you cannot get it(legally) if you are a felon. Depending on which state you will have some moronic restrictions, like 10 round magazines instead of 30.

If you want to use stealth to protect people, be aware it has more offensive purposes. An example would be in a SHTF scenario where instead of staying put at night you go on the offensive and collect food, supplies, and weapons unseen. Still defending, just different applications and restrictions.

Feel free to ask any more questions, I had to write this up quickly. Have a good day!
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Vengeance

Post by Vengeance » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:53 am

Sicarius wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:04 pm
I may have a few "Creative Media" in the works, but I am not sure about videos, sorry.

For professions, I do not know your college background but the CIA has some jobs you may be interested in. You could also do something illegal, which has wide ranges of work but is obviously... illegal, so be prepared to serve time.

As for protecting people, I would stick with an AR15 and knowledge of psychology. Psychology is great for persuading people such as in a SHTF scenario. Now instead of one person with a gun, you have a group of people with guns. As for the AR15, home defense and offensive capabilities are present as well as modularity and affordability. This of course you can only get it easily in the US, and you cannot get it(legally) if you are a felon. Depending on which state you will have some moronic restrictions, like 10 round magazines instead of 30.

If you want to use stealth to protect people, be aware it has more offensive purposes. An example would be in a SHTF scenario where instead of staying put at night you go on the offensive and collect food, supplies, and weapons unseen. Still defending, just different applications and restrictions.

Feel free to ask any more questions, I had to write this up quickly. Have a good day!
Sicarius

I agree with your points, but unfortunately i'm not an American and likely won't ever have contact with the CIA. I'm no-where near finished with my training, I'll be starting to fully cover psychology within the next 12 months.
As for the firearm you mentioned, in my country it's difficult for anyone to get their hands on one, especially if you have a record (i don't) I don't plan on doing anything crazy until the late stages of my training.
I completely agree with your final point, but stealth isn't the only skill i have in my arsenal, as i said i closely relate to Batman and i'm looking to be more or less on his level.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:01 pm

We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:06 pm

The guy in that video was hilarious. "Fuck you, fuck gun control", and "I can kill someone like this(proceeds to empty magazine)"

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:08 pm

Don't really care too much about politics, but the FGC-9 looks like a decent alternative for people living in restricted states.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Vengeance

Post by Vengeance » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:27 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:01 pm
Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlB2QV5wVxg
Xanatos

Slight issue.
Those printers are somewhat heavily regulated in my country, guns are extremely difficult to come by and require licensing.
Plus we don't need firearms, just lead them into the bush and let the wildlife finish them off.
Most people wouldn't last a day out here

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:57 pm

What country do you live in so I can do some research to help you in areas outside of stealth? I am fascinated with geopolitics, geography, political science, cultural studies, etc so I may know some things and con offer research. Only if you are willing t share of course, which I understand if not

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:08 pm

A place where the wildlife is more dangerous than firearms... Finland? Russia?

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:08 pm
A place where the wildlife is more dangerous than firearms... Finland? Russia?
Asia, Africa, Australia, and South America too. Australia has a gun ban, and some 3d printer restrictions but not as restricted as he said. Many African countries restrict everything, from guns to education. South America is fairly decent but Venezuala made guns hard to get. Asia has gun bans in many countries, and I think 3d printers are restricted in India.

Vengeance

Post by Vengeance » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:24 pm

I'm from the land down under.
Also just being in possession of the blueprints for a firearm could result in a 14 year prison sentence.
It's the nature of this beast to feed upon the will to numb it, this monster brought the seed of life, well now i have become it.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:02 pm

Australias greatest moment was the gun ban. Let's ban guns to reduce crime! gun crime rate increases steadily and more law-abiding people die from guns yearly than before

Well, only print the gun if you ever have to, or steal a gun from the military or law enforcement. I am being clear, only if you have to in a bad scenario. Are there places where you can lawfully shoot guns on a range or something? I know even airsoft is illegal over there...

As for stealth in Australia, urban is the same but I am sure Xanatos has some knowledge of the wilderness there because he is Australian.

Vengeance

Post by Vengeance » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:37 pm

As far as i know the gun ban was a good call, we haven't had a mass shooting in 20 years.
And for the Shooting ranges, yes there are many around the country
As for the wilderness, I have partial Indigenous heritage and learned how to live off the land when i was a child, but unfortunately they never prepared my for the damn barbed wire they put everywhere.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:55 pm

Good about the gun ranges, perhaps you can shoot there some time. Read Psychlonics "Way of the shadow" in the library, he covers barbed wire a litle.

As for the gun ban is good, trust me it sucks. You have had several "mass shootings"(Darwin Shooting, others are covered up), gun crime continues to rise, and the other effects. Restricting or banning guns never works, historically or presently, and is just a big fuck you from the government to its population.

Europeans are dying more and more from robberies, murders, and rape because the Syrian immigrants come in and expect to rule the place and make it Islamic. If they had some handguns, not even assault rifles, I can guarantee you crime would plummet. There are mass shootings in Europe often, and the guns used are illegal or hard to get. Mind you, the immigrants are responsible for most of it.

Here in the US, I am polish btw as well as neutral in politics except gun control, there are around 40,000 gun crimes a year... and we have a population of 320 million. Mind you, 60% of those gun crimes are suicide. Some are also simply smuggling, etc. So, 11,000 are gun deaths/homicide. A quarter of that occurs in four cities that have strict gun laws, like Chicago, Detroit, not sure of the others. Now a lot of those other 8,000 deaths are gang related, harming other gang members. Next, School shootings are classified as when a firearm is discharged on campus. Here is an example: A man killed himself at night with his gun on school premises during winter break... and the school was abandoned. That, and other statistics like it but less dramatic, counts as a school shooting. An officer discharging his weapon too... I think one shot himself in the foot through his holster in his car.

And at minimum, 300,000 people defend themselves with guns yearly. The maximum is 3 million, and despite what the media says fully automatic is not legal if made after 1986

I do not want to get too political though, so I will not post more, but we can chat in the chat room sometime if you are interested.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:45 pm

Australia has only had one 'mass shooting' incident, and that was apparently justification to ban ALL guns. Kinda shortsighted in my opinion, as nobody seems at all concerned with the skyrocket in other violent crimes. Funny how these things escalate with a populace that's unable to adequately defend itself.

Sicarius

Post by Sicarius » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:07 pm

England is messed up too, they want to make all kitchen knives have blunt tips...

Bruce Wayne

Post by Bruce Wayne » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:51 pm

Late as crap, but I arrived. I think we have a similar interest, asperation, and goal from a rough guess. Very nice to meet you good sir.
"If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely - legend, Mr Wayne."

Vengeance

Post by Vengeance » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:45 am

Bruce Wayne wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:51 pm
Late as crap, but I arrived. I think we have a similar interest, asperation, and goal from a rough guess. Very nice to meet you good sir.
Nice to meet you as well.

I've already seen a number of your posts and I was contemplating, what drives you?
I'm aware that Batman is your inspiration, but I've found many people with that darker element are drawn to this.

Bruce Wayne

Post by Bruce Wayne » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:03 am

Great question. I love the idea of a peak human. A man who's disciplined and focused enough to become someone who's powerful enough, mentally and physically, to stand amongst god's and the other worldly. A master of all trades. A demon in disguise.
Sure. One could say, "it's just comic books". Batman is simply an exaggeration and dramatized version reality, but it's possible. Little do people know, some have accomplished his feats already.
Old time strongman with monstrous deceptive strength to bend steel, memory champions that can memorize a deck of cards within minutes, Wim Hof with control over the autonomic nervous system, world known martial artists, parkourist, speed readers, speed learners, intuitive geniuses, mental math human calculators, stealth experts (here), escape artists, and much more.
And that's what drives me. The knowledge that anyone can be The Dark Knight with will and discipline.
And that's why my quote is my favorite quote from the Nolan Trilogy.
"If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely - legend, Mr Wayne."

Dred Nightstalker

Post by Dred Nightstalker » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:27 am

Vengeance wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:36 pm
Unfortunately i don't have Bruce Wayne's fortune. All i have is the same fire burning within me.
Bruce Wayne's parents were gunned down by a criminal. What has happened in your life to light this fire within you?

Vengeance

Post by Vengeance » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:35 pm

[Redacted]
Last edited by Vengeance on Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:18 pm

I suppose there are worse ways of coping.