Greetings fellow Shadow warriors !

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Rothkir

Greetings fellow Shadow warriors !

Post by Rothkir » Fri May 01, 2020 11:12 pm

So I just learned about this website via the Youtube channel "Stealth Technique" and I am blown away. It's so awesome ! Never thought that this kinda of website existed.
Anyway, I am really interested in starting this whole process of getting myself used to the night and maybe do an actual OP... But I am only 16 and I'm kinda scared about my parents reaction but maybe that will come over time. So for now, I'm just conditioning and physically training with friends (callisthenics and a bit of parkour) but nothing too fancy. I was wondering if any of you had a good workout that could help me condition myself ? Currently, I'm doing the NAVY S.E.A.L training routine, is that good enough ? 😅
Also what facilities would you recommend to infiltrate first ? I live in a very urban area, not lots and lots of small houses/small buildings, most of them are tall :?

Thanks a lot for the help !
« I remain unseen. But I am everywhere. »

Xanatos

Re: Greetings fellow Shadow warriors !

Post by Xanatos » Sat May 02, 2020 11:00 am

Not familiar with the SEAL training program. What's it consist of? For opping focus on cardio & agility, so keep up with the Parkour.

Construction sites are a popular target of mine, industrial or otherwise. In areas with lots of warehouses & shit it's fun sometimes to just climb to the rooftops somehow and move around. Found a couple of thieve's highways like that before.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Rothkir

Post by Rothkir » Sat May 02, 2020 3:42 pm

Here's the link of the routine : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PTXTwcSKKg&t=3s

I'm not that good at pull ups so I'm not doing all of it but I try to work my way there.
Also do you have any knife brand that I could buy from ? It's kind of the only thing I'm missing to start this adventure (lock picks are for later... I don't plan on picking locks anytime soon)

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Post by Sicarius » Sat May 02, 2020 3:50 pm

One of the best knife companies is Boker. Their logo is a red tree, and some advice is to not buy from their website. They upcharge on certain knives by fifty to one hundred dollars, so find a knife you like and then search up the name on the internet, and then you can find it for much cheaper. The knives are of great quality, which makes them more expensive, but if you are looking for a budget version CRKT has good knives for a cheaper price.
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

fx1k

Post by fx1k » Sat May 02, 2020 6:58 pm

Welcome.

I was also a teenager when I started, but I lived in a suburban area. Is it possible to conduct ops in urban areas, albeit its slightly more challenging. Have you read Psychlonic's Way of the Shadow yet? I highly recommend reading every line.

Rothkir

Post by Rothkir » Sat May 02, 2020 7:01 pm

Yep ! I almost finished it and I learned a lot. Specially on how to disable security mechanisms. It’s awesome !
I’ll probably finish it tonight

Sicarius
Location: Possibly on a distant Mediterranean shore... one day

Post by Sicarius » Sat May 02, 2020 8:33 pm

One of the best knife companies is Boker. Their logo is a red tree, and some advice is to not buy from their website. They upcharge on certain knives by fifty to one hundred dollars, so find a knife you like and then search up the name on the internet, and then you can find it for much cheaper. The knives are of great quality, which makes them more expensive, but if you are looking for a budget version CRKT has good knives for a cheaper price.
"If one cannot be both, it is much better to be feared than loved" - Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sat May 02, 2020 9:16 pm

Knives aren't a mandatory part of your loadout, but I always like to have one with me. Can't speak much for Boker knives myself, but CRKT do make some reasonably decent blades at affordable prices. As do Schrade, Gerber, ColdSteel (although their quality is a bit hit-or-miss), SOG and of course Benchmade if you wanna spend the extra coin. I wouldn't go with something terribly expensive for an opping knife since if you do lose it it's unlikely you'll ever get it back. I've been using a Smith & Wesson HRT9B for 13 years now as my primary op knife and it's held up remarkably well.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.