Hi everyone

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Mist

Hi everyone

Post by Mist » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello everyone
I actually don't remember how I found this forum but after surfing around some time as a guest I decided to make an account. I was fascinated when I first visited the board and I'm interested in stealth and night ops but didn't know that it was such a thing. I also did some "wannabe" ops after surfing on the forum and in the book section to train a bit :)

Greets mist
Last edited by Mist on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xanatos

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Xanatos » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:25 pm

Hi there. Looking to start opping? How much experience do you have? Opping incorporates a wide range of skills from observation, agility, tactics, knowledge & use of equipment, etc. You probably know more than you realise.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Mist

Post by Mist » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:34 pm

I did some walking around my town at night and tried to stay undetected but I would like to practice it a bit more

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:20 pm

That's what I usually recommend for first timers; get a general feel of the night, the sights & sounds, how light & shadow play against each other and eventually when you work up the courage you can try 'infiltrating' something proper. Could be a park at night or a parking structure or something otherwise innocuous, but it's a start. Once you learn to move undetected, there's no difference between walking down the street and infiltrating Area 51 (besides the obvious). The principles of stealth remain the same.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.