Hey

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
blackhawk

Hey

Post by blackhawk » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:45 am

Hello oppers.
I have been lingering around here for a while as a guest and have read a lot about night opping, stealth, etc in your library. As I have recently done my first little op, I decided to make an account.

- blackhawk

Xanatos

Re: Hey

Post by Xanatos » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Cool! What was the op?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:51 am

Just a little sneaking around town while trying to stay in the shadows. Just that was already a challenge. What should you do when you just need to pass a street lamp to get to the shadows? Quickly and silently run or walk like normal?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:39 am

Depends how incriminating you look. If I'm fully masked up I try and limit my exposure to light as much as possible, whereas if you can pass off as just another dude in the street then walking nonchalantly will draw less attention. In either case, make sure to get out of sight as quickly as possible once you pass.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:40 pm

Yeah that sounds logical... Luckily there aren’t many houses around, so chances of me being seen are quite small, but still. Will do some stealthercise tonight. :D