Hello

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Svbnecto

Hello

Post by Svbnecto » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Hi there,

I've been reading through some of the threads here and its nice to see a small yet dedicated community sharing interesting and pragmatic information. Currently I reside in Western Europe and have done some night and day ops. Lately my focus has been more on training, conditioning, acquiring useful gear and reading on relevant topics to level up my ops. Hope to learn more here.

By the way I was wondering if it's ok to post in old innactive threads. Also what is understood under dare ops? I saw that term popping up here a couple of times.

Anyway thanks

Svbnecto

Xanatos

Re: Hello

Post by Xanatos » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Welcome aboard.

There's no harm in resurrecting old, dead threads if there's still questions to be answered. As for Dare Ops, they are a separate sub-forum located at the top of the Night Ops and Urban Exploration section. They're a great way to test your skills and give you ideas on what targets you may wish to explore in your area.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Svbnecto

Re: Hello

Post by Svbnecto » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Great. Thanks for info. I'll check those out then.