Hello, I'm NINJAHAMMER

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
NINJAHAMMER

Hello, I'm NINJAHAMMER

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:04 am

Dear Night Ops and fellow explorers and shadow operatives,

I'm NINJAHAMMER. I have been researching and studying the ninja, modern ninja, security compromise, spying and covert ops for over 30 years. I'm interested in networking with and exchanging information with like-minded individuals and it appears that this site can accommodate that. I look forward to exploring the site, meeting the members and sharing some of my knowledge.

Xanatos

Re: Hello, I'm NINJAHAMMER

Post by Xanatos » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:20 am

30 years, eh? Must've started when you were just a babe, can't wait to hear what you've got to offer. what brought you to our humble corner of the internet, may I ask?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

NINJAHAMMER

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:32 am

It's been a few weeks since I found the Night Ops website, unfortunately I still work for a living and haven't had the chance to sign up; however, I often do web searches for modern ninja or security compromise penetration testing type phrases and just chanced upon Night Ops. I literally have over a thousand PDF's & .docs on everything from forensic science and poisons to military stuff to weaponry and I was like a kid in a candy store when I found something in your library that I did not have. I also enjoyed reading some of the manuals that are posted by the Night Ops members. After that I was hooked and had to join in order to check out the forums. I'm willing to share most everything I have except the manuals that I am working on myself, I've made a list of what I have. Xanatos, as an admin or owner of the site, you have access to my email that I used to sign up, If interested, send me a message and I'll email the list for you to check out and feel free to pick anything you would like. I'm in the South Eastern PA USA area and am looking to train with modern ninja enthusiasts as well. Ninjahammer.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:17 am

I'm actually just a moderator, I don't have access to user emails. However we're always looking for relevant things to add to our library - if you'd like to contribute, contact our official admin Secant.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

NINJAHAMMER

Post by NINJAHAMMER » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:41 am

Great, I'll contact the admin and see if he's interested in my "Ultimate Ninja Library" for the site or himself. Thanks for the help. Ninjahammer.