new a week ago

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Hisame

new a week ago

Post by Hisame » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:54 pm

I discovered this through a good friend and am now an apprentice of an older member. I have been interested in Urbex and stealth type stuff for a long time but never had the chance to even think about doing it so i moved the thought to the back of my brain. I always thought that urbex would be extremely expensive and getting a camera was a necessity because all I have seen is the youtubers who go out and film all of these great abandoned places. The youtube route is a very dangerous and expensive route to go, so I am glad this opportunity has arisen for me. I am excited to learn the art of the shadow and someday become an expert on stealth as well as seeing forgotten pieces of human history. I am also going to do something that maybe no other opper has done and look into abandoned malls.
Hisame Wolf

Xanatos

Re: new a week ago

Post by Xanatos » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Welcome to the fold.

Cameras are not a necessary part of Night Ops or UrbEx, it's just an easy way of sharing your experiences with others. Given the nature of Night Ops in particular, cameras are generally difficult to work with anyway - but we do have a Dare Ops sub-forum nonetheless if that's your thing.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.