Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Kitsune

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

Post by Kitsune » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:13 am

Just kidding.

Hello all! My name is Kitsune, you can call me Kit. I have training in martial arts, yes I watch anime, no I don't believe naruto is an accurate representation of ninjutsu nor do I do this because of anime. I have always had a longing for exploration and becoming one with the night. I enjoy sneaking around, deceiving, and creating situations.

You may own the night, but I AM IT.

Sa'Kage

Re: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

Post by Sa'Kage » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:16 am

I welcome you with open arms Kit, I think you'll find this place to be a great fit, make sure to check out the Library and Chat for all of that handy intel that will accelerate the learning and adapting of your skills to the field. Above all, enjoy yourself, :) this is part of your lifestyle now, don't let anyone, especially yourself, tell you any different.

Kitsune

!

Post by Kitsune » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:18 am

Thanks to you Sir, whoever you are!

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:00 am

Kitsune wrote:You may own the night, but I AM IT.
So... you're my bitch? :P
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:30 am

Welcome to night ops, Kitsune. I am assuming you are the same Kitsune that 'Kage has told me about. The site here has loads of great information on it, so don't feel shy about jumping into or creating a topic on anything you find interesting here. There are literally centuries of collective stealth knowledge to be found here. Our own little Brotherhood is something of a local splinter group that evolved from our particular techniques and outlook on night opping, but we were (and still are) all night oppers first. Welcome to the community, and I look forward to meeting you when I return home.
Xanatos wrote:
Kitsune wrote:You may own the night, but I AM IT.
So... you're my bitch? :P
Xana-kun, you're getting me all hot and bothered~!
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."