I have found my people!!!!

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
CookieThief

I have found my people!!!!

Post by CookieThief » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:13 am

I love UE, Parkour, stealth and the night life. I have not met anyone who shares my passion for hacking and things of this nature. I look forward to meeting new people and exploring this site. I have so much more to learn. Cheers!!!
The world is dark until your eyes adjust.

Xanatos

Re: I have found my people!!!!

Post by Xanatos » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:19 pm

You're welcome. Sadly, hacking isn't one of our strong suits, but with security technology quickly taking precedence over physical measures any input into electronic countermeasures is surely welcome!
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Lynx

Post by Lynx » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Welcome in! Nice to find someone out of the blue like that.
Don't take it too seriously, you're not coming out of it alive.

CookieThief

Post by CookieThief » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. Is there any things here I should check out first?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:21 am

The Library is full of useful resources, but if there are any questions you need answered feel free to make a post about it. If you're looking for ideas on where to op, the Dare Ops subforum is a useful place to start. Additionally, drop into the Chat Lounge (top of the screen, next to Library) for a chance to have a conversation with whoever's online. We're a globally scattered bunch with mixed schedules, but there's usually someone in there.

Oh, and if you log into Chat and the only other person in there immediately leaves, they're not trying to avoid you. The Lounge only updates when there's someone in there, so when you see someone timeout just after entering that's just AJAX updating itself - the person left long before.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:23 am

Welcome to the site, it sounds like you'll make a nice fit here. I can't claim to know much about hacking, but I suppose you could consider night opping to be "physical hacking". Experiences is always good reading to get you in the mood for some stealth, and both the Gear and Techniques forums can be great for new ideas, gear upgrades, or simply inspiration. Like Xana said, starting out with some Dare ops can be a great way to get your feet wet, so to speak.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

CookieThief

Post by CookieThief » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:15 pm

To clarify I am learning how to hack, I don't claim to have that much skill in that area. Regular night oping is more my thing.

CookieThief

Post by CookieThief » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:09 pm

At the time of this message I am in the lounge!!!

AkioSoao

Post by AkioSoao » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:46 am

Hey that is cool. I have never met another hacker either!
I am by no means an expert, but I have my fair share of modifying memory.
I mostly deal in penetration testing over networks though, but I do do servers too.