well, hello

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
DayOps

well, hello

Post by DayOps » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Hi folks,

UK here. I'm somewhat of an urban explorer in that I hit the ground most nights, much like the people here to access the usually unseen. I hope to post some of my tales here but I'm going to think about how I do that purely because I don't want to be linked back to what appears to be more of a "grey hat" forum. Personally I'm not in it for the theft although my ethics are somewhat flexible. I've had a look around at the literature available on the forum along with the thread, interesting stuff. Anyway I look forward to giving to the forum learning and hopefully bouncing some ideas off you guys.

Xanatos

Re: well, hello

Post by Xanatos » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:49 am

Welcome aboard. We've had a few UK-UE folks in the past but they seem to have disappeared - hopefully not in some long-forgotten subway tunnel.

While we have a dedicated 'Bad Ideas' section for less-than-legal activities, Night Ops doesn't condone the breaking of any laws aside from trespassing (which is a victimless crime) so you'll fit right in here. Have a look through the various discussion threads for jewels of wisdom and scan the Library for more in-depth reading. And drop into the Chat Lounge now & then, hopefully you'll bump into one of us if timezones permit.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.