OH boy!

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Baxxter

OH boy!

Post by Baxxter » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:59 am

Amazing. Me and a buddy were opping alot during the years of 14-16. Don't remember why we stopped. But still interesting to see that the trend continues. I have not opped since I was 16 (almost 8 years ago) and boy I loved it. I don't know if I will ever op again (mainly because there is nothing really to op in my city and I 've lost the know how). I will be on the forums for general reads etc. Awesome!

PS: There used to be a use of forums which IMO had the original NO threads. I believe the site started with the letter M but not sure.

Xanatos

Re: OH boy!

Post by Xanatos » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:47 pm

Name sounds familiar, you been here before?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Baxxter

Re: OH boy!

Post by Baxxter » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:34 am

I don't believe I have though may have possibly seen this site when it first began. Again different site with an NO specific thread (Bad Ideas > Night Ops) and the name used would have been different. Your name does sound very familiar though. Any idea of the site I'm talking about?

EDIT: found a site called Zoklet which looks very similar, though it was called something different before (6-8 years ago).