Greetings Fellow Ops

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
eternally_on

Greetings Fellow Ops

Post by eternally_on » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:33 am

Name's Chuck, not really, but that's what we'll use for now. I've had some lengthy, personal, non-military experience in many Night-Ops before, glad I found this site, kind of disappointed it took me so long to find though. Been lurking for a few days, liked what I saw, so I decided to join, hopefully I'll be able to add my points of view on matters and looking forward to sharing many tales.

Xanatos

Re: Greetings Fellow Ops

Post by Xanatos » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Ace. How long have you been opping exactly? And what sort of targets (rural, urban, residential, etc)? Our members seem to have a varied background.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Dexerity

Post by Dexerity » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Welcome

eternally_on

Post by eternally_on » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:18 pm

Xanatos, I've been opping since I was around the age of 10 or 11. Didn't have many great ops to start out with, just got out in the night because I didn't like being at home and had horrible insomnia, but as I got older my skills improved and I have had a few successful, darker, Ops under my belt, only once have I been caught and that was because of some stupid nonsense which I'm sure I'll get around to posting in a stories thread around here somewhere. And as for my exploration background? It's a near even mix of Opping in the city and Opping in the mountains/rural area. Have had the itch to get back into it, something I've fallen off the map of doing for the past five years or so of adulthood, but I'm getting back in shape, mentally and physically, again so I came here for inspiration and all that jazz.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:47 am

Ace. Glad to have you aboard.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Teutoni

Post by Teutoni » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:23 pm

Well hopefully you find some inspiration by joining the site and i'd love to hear about the time you got caught if you wouldn't mind posting the story somewhere.
Keep 'em chained, boys!

eternally_on

Post by eternally_on » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Oh I have new found inspiration, it's just a matter of getting back into shape, mentally and physically. Also, I wrote up that story and posted it. http://nightops.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1682

Aye, the good 'ol days.