New member, new at oping

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
sloda

New member, new at oping

Post by sloda » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Hey there, Im new here and totally new to night oping. Id love to get into it for the sheer thrill of being in the night. Anyone offering tips, advice, techniques Im up to learn it all.

Xanatos

Re: New member, new at oping

Post by Xanatos » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:38 am

Hello, we've got plenty to offer here. When you say you're "new" to night opping, how so exactly? Have you dabbled in night time exploration or stealth at all before?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

sloda

Post by sloda » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:58 pm

I haven't dabbled around too much out in night time exploration and stealth. I mean Ive gone into houses under construction and walked around at night before. I just never really thought or knew how to be stealthy and Ive done alot of reading through the library and from what Ive read a lot of the things could help/

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:50 am

Well the best way to learn is to try.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

sloda

Post by sloda » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:46 am

Knowledge is power, and power is key.