Hi and Cheers for a Great site

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
LollipopSIck

Hi and Cheers for a Great site

Post by LollipopSIck » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:00 pm

I'm in england in a big compacted city, been caught a few times trying to do stuff at night walking around in a colourful t-shirt, i didnt think what i was doing was enough to arouse police suspicion and was getting fed up of being stop, then i realised that thanks to one of my fashion choices i already had a small collection of camoflage outfits

i haven't been caught since but i would like better advice about moving about and some techinques to help me get a lot of my night jobs done.

Xanatos

Re: Hi and Cheers for a Great site

Post by Xanatos » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Hello, and welcome.

We have/had another member from England who's been in trouble with the law a few times as well. Must be a limey thing.

Colourful attire is a certain no-go for stealth; you want to dress in dark attire that matches your environment and always keep your face covered to avoid identification. We have a lot of information for operating in a number of environments as well as techniques & gear choices, browse at your leisure. If there's something you can't find, ask away.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Ghost

Re: Hi and Cheers for a Great site

Post by Ghost » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Welcome to the site. Feel free to check out the chat, and don't be afraid to start up a new topic or add your input. We tend to be pretty low-key and informal around here. How long have you been doing urban ex, if you don't mind me asking?
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."