Greetings

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Woden

Greetings

Post by Woden » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Greetings,

I had a account here a few years ago (not sure when) however I was a bit of a stalker. :D

Me and a old friend always used to be sneaking about places we weren't welcome back in the day and without trying to sound vein we were fairly good at it.

However that was a few years back and I have become quite inactive and unfit since then. I want to start doing this again for various reasons, most of all to help me get back in shape, stay good at it and of course for the fun of it.

I remember Night Ops had a small but great little community so I have decided to return and hopefully this time be more active on the site.

Ghost

Re: Greetings

Post by Ghost » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:33 am

Welcome back. Opping is, in my opinion, one of the most fun ways to get into/stay in shape. Don't be shy about jumping into any conversations, and don't forget to check out the chat room. There's usually someone lurking there throughout the day.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

Teutoni

Re: Greetings

Post by Teutoni » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:42 am

Woden? Well that's an interesting name to choose. Oh and as for being out of shape, if you keep at this you should be able to get in somewhat decent shape pretty quickly. I wish you the best of luck in that regard.
Keep 'em chained, boys!