Hello

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Azotos

Hello

Post by Azotos » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:18 pm

After a philosophical schism between one of the members of my urbex/nightopping team and I, I decided maybe it was appropriate to expand online and see what I can learn, and this forum seemed like a cozy enough place. Just thought I would drop in and say hi.

Xanatos

Re: Hello

Post by Xanatos » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Well, hi back. How long you've been opping? There's much you can learn here.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Azotos

Post by Azotos » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:51 pm

I guess you could say I've only been taking it seriously for about a year now. I've come a long ways from running around in jeans and a t-shirt, but I suspect I've still got a ways to go, hopefully some of the resources here will help with that.

Poltergeist

Post by Poltergeist » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Azotos wrote:I guess you could say I've only been taking it seriously for about a year now. I've come a long ways from running around in jeans and a t-shirt, but I suspect I've still got a ways to go, hopefully some of the resources here will help with that.
Plenty of resources, main reason I came here along with the ability to talk with other Oppers, enjoy yourself!
Poltergeist
XS
Extra Stealth

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Again, welcome to the site. Don't be afraid to start some conversation or ask questions if things seem quiet around here, it's mainly because we're a bunch of lazy bastards who can't be arsed to post on the forum nearly as much as we should.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."