Hey

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Letas

Hey

Post by Letas » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:26 pm

I've always had an interest in stealth, and I think my childhood of playing video games like Thief and Metal Gear Solid really kindled that. Until now, I've only really dabbled in being stealthy, just simple things like sneaking through hotels to their pools or to the roof and stuff. But in joining this forum I hope to learn and grow as a Night Opper. While I don't live in a particularly urban environment, I will do as much as I can. Thanks for creating a community like this. I honestly didn't think there would be one before I looked for it.
-It's a rock. It's what you asked for. Am I gonna get paid or not?-

Xanatos

Re: Hey

Post by Xanatos » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:30 pm

We're suitably hard to find, but I'm glad you did. Welcome to Night Ops. Feel free to ask questions and drop into the Chat lounge now & then for a chance to talk to someone. We're a globally spread bunch so we're all on at different times, but it's frequented.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Letas

Post by Letas » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Thanks, I'll be sure to.
-It's a rock. It's what you asked for. Am I gonna get paid or not?-

Zerg

Post by Zerg » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Welcome to the site! I will agree that it is a unique community. Just as a side note, rural areas are just as suitable for opping as urban areas.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:47 pm

I think a lot of us developed our interest in stealth that way, you'll fit in just fine around here. As for not being in an urban area - suburbia is a great place to start out opping. The balance of available targets with space to work in is great, and it lends itself very well to practicing and refining your techniques.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."