Extra Stealth [XS]

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Poltergeist

Extra Stealth [XS]

Post by Poltergeist » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Greeting Night Opers. This is Poltergeist. I am a Sophmore in highschool in Illinois NW suburbs of Chicago. I am new this this website obviously and look forward to becoming an active member of this form. I have been completing night ops for the past three years now with my friends. My friend and I decided to create a ranking system and create a team of experienced night ops. We call ourselves XS, Extra Stealth, we currently have a group of five, it's small, but perfect for all missions. We have a very organized ranking system and even recently customized our own shirts. Amazingly, we recently just got hired to perform an actual mission which I will probably be posting about later. I predict that I will spend lots of time on this website and will really get to know some of you.
Poltergeist
XS
Extra Stealth

TheBurnedMan

Re: Extra Stealth [XS]

Post by TheBurnedMan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 pm

5 is not a small group, I really want to hear how you were hired to do this, customized T shirts are a little much I look forward to talking with you, but your post is full of wat.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

TheBurnedMan

Post by TheBurnedMan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Sorry if I sound harsh, it isnt how I mean to come across.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

TheBurnedMan

Post by TheBurnedMan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Poltergeist

Post by Poltergeist » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:44 am

First off, thank you. Yes, the shirts are a bit much, but they look pretty sick and make us feel more like a team. Sorry for being unclear overall, a lot to say in a small intro. And I meant to say 5 as in a whole group because some nights some wouldn't be able to make it out, 5 for a mission is perfect, I like to have two look outs and three operators, but of course it depends on the mission. I will tell how we got hired in a different post with the full story. I look forward to speaking with you more later.
Poltergeist
XS
Extra Stealth

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:09 am

Well we can't really complain about the shirts since a few of us are working on Night Op patches. As long as you're not wearing them boastfully in public and advertising yourselves as a clan of neighbourhood ninjas I can't say it's a bad thing. Anyway, welcome aboard. Hope we've got something to learn from each other.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.