Didn't realize I'd been night-opping!

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
blackbear

Didn't realize I'd been night-opping!

Post by blackbear » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Hey everyone, I just found this website last night, heard about it on Zoklet. Stayed up until 2:30am reading a lot of the posts, this seems right up my alley. I've been going on night-ops kind of stuff for a long time without realizing it had a name. I'm a long time spy enthusiast/practitioner of tradecraft, so some of the stuff I know from that should definitely help with this. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
Spies aren’t trained to fight fair. Spies are trained to win.

Æternaeon

Re: Didn't realize I'd been night-opping!

Post by Æternaeon » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Good to meet you, sir. I haven't been to Zoklet in ages, I'm surprised night ops is still mentioned there.

You might find some good reading in the stories section, feel free to post any of your own from before. I'm sure they'd make a fun read.
Sacrifice the body, not the heart.

Teutoni

Post by Teutoni » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:57 am

Welcome to the site! It's awesome to get guys who have experience in the night and I agree that i'd enjoy hearing some of your stories.
Keep 'em chained, boys!

Eden

Post by Eden » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Welcome aboard, sir!
I'll tell you a secret...The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.