Wow this place is amazing.

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
IDoWhatIWant

Wow this place is amazing.

Post by IDoWhatIWant » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:14 am

Hello, hola, bonjour, привет.

I have always felt more comfortable in the dark. And I like sneaking around in places where I'm not supposed to be, just for the intrigue. Not to do anything bad. I tried to learn lockpicking off the internet once but I failed miserably. I can't wait to read "The Way of the Shadow" but I'm a fast reader so it shouldn't take me that long.
I can be very quiet and agile when I have reason or want to be, but that's just compared to my siblings, and that's not saying very much. In other words, I have much to learn from you all and I hope to make if not the best then at least some of this mind blowing experience.
(I don't actually sound like this in real life)

Xanatos

Re: Wow this place is amazing.

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:28 am

"Real life" is overrated, in the shadows you can truly be yourself. Having a fundamental reason to hide can, in a way, also give you a reason not to hide.

Welcome to the Night. Take a peek at our Dare Ops forum if you want any ideas on where to start or drop into the Chat Lounge for a chance to talk to one of us (we're a globally spread bunch but there's bound to be at least one of us there). And if you have any questions, ask away.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

vonunov

Re: Wow this place is amazing.

Post by vonunov » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:10 pm

http://anonym.to/?http://thepiratebay.s ... ck_picking

Give this a look if you're still interested. It may help to be able to see what's going on. It certainly helped to solidify some of these things in my mind.
Meet me down by the railroad track.