Hey

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
waffelcopter

Hey

Post by waffelcopter » Wed May 15, 2013 7:56 am

Hey guys. I'm new to opping per say but I've always liked the idea of being able to go somewhere and do something that you aren't necessarily supposed to do without anyone ever finding out. I have been able to lockpick with some ease practicing on dorm rooms at school, mine and my friends of course. I was at the point where I could go into one friend's room and his locked drawer without him knowing about it. I also love just being out at night and have been sneaking out just to walk around or go on a late night bike ride.

Xanatos

Re: Hey

Post by Xanatos » Wed May 15, 2013 8:10 am

That's the perfect place to start. Many an operative (including myself) got started that way; just sneaking out at night and feeling the thrill of being somewhere you're not supposed to be without anyone knowing you're there. Glad to have you aboard.

Feel free to ask any questions and drop into the Chat now & then.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Teutoni

Re: Hey

Post by Teutoni » Wed May 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Glad to see you've already started off on picking locks. It's a very handy skill and once you start getting it down fast you'll be pretty well set. Welcome aboard and keep the curiosity alive.
Keep 'em chained, boys!