Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
BlackDynamite

Post by BlackDynamite » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Hey everyone, Been lurking for a couple weeks now and decided to join. I was really astonished when I found this site because Night Ops have always been a thing of mine and I had no idea there were so many other people out there like me. Anyways Im glad to be here and look forward to learning a lot and contributing what I can. I just finished Way of the Shadow which I found both interesting and informative. Don't be surprised if you see me posting a lot as im anxious to learn a lot...

Black Dynamite

Xanatos

Re: New Member

Post by Xanatos » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Welcome. I'm curious as to how many other oppers we have out there that we don't know about. How long you been up to this sort of thing?

If you're looking for a place to start check out the Dare forum for fun ideas on op locations. Also drop into the Chat Lounge; with any luck, you'll be able to talk live with other members. I'm in right now.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

BlackDynamite

Post by BlackDynamite » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:06 am

Thanks, I've been into it for a while now but with nowhere near the kind of organization and planning that I've seen here. Ill have to check out the chat room sometime, Where exactly is the dare forum?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:27 am

It's at the top of the "Night Ops and Urban Exploration" page. It's a sub-forum.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Teutoni

Post by Teutoni » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Welcome to the forums and you should certainly stop by chat sometime.
Keep 'em chained, boys!