hello

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
burninglife

hello

Post by burninglife » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:41 am

hello everyone just found this site and looking forward to what this site and its users have to offer

Xanatos

Re: hello

Post by Xanatos » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:48 am

Howdy. I guess you know what we're all about then? Have you any previous opping experience or did you just stumble across our site and get curious? We welcome either person.

Check out the Dare Ops forum (in Experiences) for ideas on how to start opping, and ask away if you've got any further questions.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:14 am

Like Xanatos said, feel free to talk/ask around, and check out the chat if you haven't already. there's usually some good conversation to be had there.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."

burninglife

Post by burninglife » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:54 am

I stumbled acrosed the site from zoklet (not the best site). I have been opping for a good few years and i would like to share and maybe help the people here and also gain from them. i think that its great i can be part of a community such as this.

Ghost

Post by Ghost » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 am

It really is something you won't find anywhere else on the internet. We used to get a good number of people from Zoklet, which is only natural, seeing as that's where the majority of people from Totse ended up, and Totse is where "night ops" began.
"A man's greatest treasures are his illusions."