Hey guys

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
NeonBrown

Hey guys

Post by NeonBrown » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:42 pm

What's up? I've been out and about in my neighborhood a couple of nights, but those were just to take a walk and hit a joint. I plan on going on actual Night Ops and sneak around just to find some paths and explore, you know? What do you guys usually do on a whim when you go out?

Xanatos

Re: Hey guys

Post by Xanatos » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Well, every night out is on a whim for me. Sure, I usually have a target and expected entry route picked out beforehand, but I play everything by ear once I'm out in the night. I suggest you start slow; stick to unguarded backyards, school properties, etc, then gradually escalate as you grow more comfortable prowling about where you're not supposed to.

Do you have any experience sneaking about in the dark?
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

NeonBrown

Post by NeonBrown » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Not much, and it'll be weird deciding whether I should crawl or just low walk through some areas. There's not much but houses for several miles, so I figured I'd just crawl through some backyards for a number of nights.

There's a couple wooded areas I'll slowly step through, but to be honest, I'm not sure how I should move through backyards and fields/golf courses. I mean shit, it's just weird knowing that these old folks in my neighborhood just need to look through their windows to see me, whether I'm being sneaky or not.

What's your protocol for each kind of area?

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:37 am

Move from one hidespot to the next, stopping to listen and observe at each spot before moving forward. I move slowly and carefully through shadows or behind cover, move quickly and quietly through light or exposed areas if I have to. Keeping an eye on any windows and have as many retreats picked out as possible in case I'm compromised.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.