Hi!

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
Ghillie

Hi!

Post by Ghillie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:53 pm

I'm Ghille, (yes ghillie is spelled wrong) and im fairly new to nght ops. I do parkour and i have ALOT of experience with stealth. Any tips ? Sorry, i sound so much like a beginner. I also have a ghillie suit if that helps. Thanks in advance, and hope to talk to someone soon!
P.s i know this may sound dumb but can i do ops and NOT get in trouble with the law?

Xanatos

Re: Hi!

Post by Xanatos » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Welcome to the dark side. Don't let the apparent lack of activity get to you, our community wanes in & out of activity... although mostly out. If you've got any tips to share or questions to ask knock yourself out. But whatever you do DON'T look at the Dare Thread! :wink: Unless you've got a camera and an adventurous spirit.

While ghillie suits are a sniper or observer's best friend, they're more of a nuisance when it comes to sneaking around. They're heavy, hot and snag easily, plus a larger silhouette is more noticeable on the move. You'd be better off sticking to normal BDUs or other dark garments for standard infiltrations, but for stationary stealth there's nothing better than a well-tailored ghillie suit.
Ghille wrote:P.s i know this may sound dumb but can i do ops and NOT get in trouble with the law?
Sure, I do it all the time. The trick is not to get caught. :wink:
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

Ghillie

Re: Hi!

Post by Ghillie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:45 pm

I must look at the dare thread.