ADDRESSED TO ALL OPPERS

Are you a new member? Introduce yourself here!
SemperFiFred

ADDRESSED TO ALL OPPERS

Post by SemperFiFred » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 am

OPPERS:
My name is SemperFiFred. I am new to night opping. I have gone on a few "test runs" if you will. I just have trouble being creative. I don't really enjoy going on walks in the middle of the night just for the heck of it; I would much rather have a goal. Take a picture of this, bring back a piece of that, does anyone have any suggestions? A little about myself: I am a United States Naval Sea Cadet. I am my units Master At Arms, a military police officer if you will. I plan on joining either the Army and becoming a Ranger, or becoming a Force Recon Marine.

Semper Fidelis,
SemperFiFred

Xanatos

Re: ADDRESSED TO ALL OPPERS

Post by Xanatos » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:03 am

Have you had a chance to look through the Dare Ops section in the Experiences forum? Seems right up your alley, and it's hella fun.

I'm curious, has your military training helped you develop as an operative? Like refining skills of observation, tactical maneuvering, etc? Fitness aside, I mean.
We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each lies an irreparable truth.
What is locked, can be opened. What is hidden, can be found. What is yours... can be mine.

mib

Post by mib » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Maybe something involving water, given your area of expertise.

drthompson

Post by drthompson » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 pm

hey new too, i got into this thing thru walking around aimlessly at night for a few months lol. i think the best way to find ops that interest you is by walking around. start by going north maybe 2or 3 times, then walk southwest once or twice.. i just started walking around an area i knew thenended up going 10-15 miles into new neibourhoods and subs. fuckin amazing stuff youll see at night, bring self defense or something for protection(hell a maglight works) cause if your city local you might encounter a shady mofo or two...
then the asshole started waving the thing around like a mamaracka or whatever the fuck you call them!